Hawaii Five-0 fans wondering how leading man Alex O’Loughlin‘s impending hiatus will impact the series finally have their answer.
TV Guide Magazine has confirmed that O’Loughlin and his alter ago, Steve McGarrett, will only miss one full episode of the CBS cop drama — though, unfortunately, said installment happens to be Five-0‘s buzzy NCIS: La crossover event (airing April 30 and May 1).
A spokesperson for O’Loughlin announced earlier this month that the actor was seeking treatment for prescription pain medication, and would be taking leave from Hawaii Five-0 for an unspecified amount of time.
Ready for »
- Megan Masters
Similar News ItemsNick Cannon (I)
- Exclusive: Simon Cowell Admits He Was Shocked When Nick Cannon Quit 'Agt,' Talks New Host Tyra Banks (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 March 2017, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Mel B Without Wedding Ring in First Public Appearance Since Filing for Divorce from Stephen Belafonte (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 9:20 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Goes Braless in Sheer Lace-Up Dress While Out: Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 2:51 AM, PDT)
"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/28/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 March 2017, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- CBS Cheat Sheet: Which Shows are Dead?!? (From TVfanatic. 28 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Bull, 2 Broke Girls, Great Indoors: CBS Announces Finale Dates (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 March 2017, 5:39 PM, PDT)
Kat Graham (I)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Gods and Monsters" (From SneakPeek. 21 March 2017, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Kat Graham Had ‘Violent Reaction To Food Poisoning’, Reps Deny Pot Brownie Claims (From ET Canada. 19 March 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Kat Graham Was Hospitalized But Not for Pot Brownie Reaction, Rep Says (From E! Online. 19 March 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)