Christie’s International, the world’s leading art business, is pleased to announce the third annual Green Auction: Bid to Save the Earth, to be hosted by Christie’s at Rockefeller Center on April 11, 2012, just two weeks before Earth Day. A world-class companion auction powered by charitybuzz.com has launched in support of the event.
The Green Auction is a borderless collaboration of individuals, organizations, and businesses who are engaged, in spirit and action, in the protection and conservation of the environment. Initiated in 2010 by Christie’s, the star-studded affair is expected to raise significant proceeds for four of the world’s leading environmental nonprofits – Oceana, Conservation International (Ci), Central Park Conservancy (Cpc), and Natural Resources Defense Council (Nrdc) – specifically to benefit water-conservation projects central to each organization.
Among the items and experiences going under the hammer in the online auction are the chance to spend a day with Bill Clinton, »
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- 2015 Amazon Black Friday Sales Items (Updated) (From Dark Horizons. 26 November 2015, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Second Trailer’s A Charm For New Fox Series Second Chance (From We Got This Covered. 26 November 2015, 4:21 AM, PST)
- Second trailer for Terrence Malick’s Knight of Cups (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 3:17 PM, PST)
Robert De Niro
- Looking Back on the Long Film History of Frankenstein (From Cinelinx. 28 November 2015, 6:26 AM, PST)
- The Harvey Keitel Effect (From Scott Feinberg. 26 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Point Break’ remake sends extreme sports to the world of eco-terrorism (From Hitfix. 24 November 2015, 6:06 PM, PST)
- The Best Movie Bikini Moments (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- 34 Memorable Celebrity Weddings of 2015 (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Best Celeb Thanksgivings We Want to Crash (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 7:26 AM, PST)