The seven remaining contestants on this week’s episode of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” received a challenge from Newman’s Own.
The competitors raced to load trucks with boxes weighing a total of more than 30,000 pounds; that’s the total amount of weight lost to date on “The Biggest Loser,” which airs Tuesdays at 8 pm Et/Pt. The first to complete the task, Mark Cornelison of Magnolia, TX, was awarded 30,000 pounds of food from Newman’s Own to donate to his local Feeding America food bank. As a surprise to the other six contestants, Newman’s Own announced an additional donation of 30,000 pounds of food for distribution among their hometown Feeding America food banks. In total, the Newman’s Own, Inc. donation is valued at $150,000 of food to help feed America’s hungry.
Read more »
Similar News Items"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 8/29/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2016, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 August 2016, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- 8 Parenting Tips from Celebrity Moms (From SoundOnSight. 21 August 2016, 9:58 PM, PDT)
- The Biggest Loser Winner Revealed (From PEOPLE.com. 1 May 2012, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- 'The Biggest Loser's' Alison Sweeney: Mark and Buddy 'already won' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 19 April 2012, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- 'Biggest Loser' Dolvett Quince 'disappointed' by contestant exits (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 April 2012, 8:07 AM, PDT)