Actor Jesse Metcalfe turned the air blue by cursing on live British TV on Wednesday.
The Desperate Housewives star is on a tour of the U.K. to promote the upcoming relaunch of legendary drama series Dallas, in which he plays Bobby Ewing's adopted son Christopher.
Metcalfe said, "The two cousins are coming from very different places. They are very much like their fathers in a lot of ways. John Ross is very much like J.R., in the sense that he's a very unscrupulous, you know, little b**tard, basically."
The remark drew gasps and laughs from the panel, prompting co-host Carol Vorderman to tell viewers, "Apologies for that."
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- 'Desperate Housewives' alum to visit 'Rizzoli & Isles' -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 June 2013, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen, Will Smith and more: TV's Biggest On-Set Feuds (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 June 2013, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria Talks Master's Degree, Producing Lifetime's Devious Maids—Watch! (From E! Online. 18 June 2013, 1:58 PM, PDT)
Josh Henderson (I)
- Celebrities react to James Gandolfini's death (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 June 2013, 5:52 PM, PDT)
- Rushlights's Moments of Illumination Quashed by Missteps (From Village Voice. 18 June 2013, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Twilight's Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene Hit Star-Studded Hollywood Party and Other Celeb Sightings (From E! Online. 6 June 2013, 8:15 PM, PDT)
John Ross (XXV)
- Renewed (From Huffington Post. 30 April 2013, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- 'Dallas' Finale: John Ross Finds Out Who Shot J.R. (From Huffington Post. 16 April 2013, 3:27 AM, PDT)
- Dallas Review: Never Go Against a Ewing (From TVfanatic. 15 April 2013, 11:03 PM, PDT)