Starting this week, Meatless Monday fans will get a year of enticing menus from one of the movement’s most famous supporters. Sir Paul McCartney, along with his daughters Stella and Mary, are launching The Meat Free Monday Cookbook (Kyle Books), which features menu ideas for every Monday of the year, from packed lunches to comforting stews.
The colorful hard-cover book features favorite recipes from the McCartneys along with contributions from some of their famous friends, including Mario Batali, Woody Harrelson, Vivienne Westwood, Kevin Spacey and Pink.
“We applaud the McCartney family’s unwavering efforts to promote a healthier, more sustainable diet,” said Sid Lerner, who founded Meatless Monday in 2003 with Johns Hopkins. “This beauty of a cookbook is truly a delicious way to help spread the global Meatless Monday movement!”
Read more »
Similar News ItemsWoody Harrelson
- Jessica Biel, Richard Schiff & Newcomer Luke Tennie Join Rob Reiner’s ‘Shock And Awe’ (From Deadline. 23 August 2016, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Michael Caine Conquers All in Now You See Me 2 Digital HD Preview | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 19 August 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- 2016 Fall Movie Preview: 11 New Movies From Female Directors and Filmmakers to See (From Indiewire. 17 August 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Quickie: ‘House of Cards’ Star Mahershala Ali Exclusive StudioWrap Portraits (Photos) (From The Wrap. 24 August 2016, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Quickie: ‘House of Cards’ Star Mahershala Ali on Who Could Take Down Frank Underwood (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 24 August 2016, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Gotham’ Casts Mad Hatter’s Sister for Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 23 August 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- 16 Moments From the 1999 VMAs That Can Never Be Topped (From BuzzSugar. 24 August 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Tyga Socked With $186K Judgment Over Allegedly Trashed Rental Property (From The Wrap. 23 August 2016, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney Signs With Capitol Records, His Old Home (From The Wrap. 17 August 2016, 10:11 AM, PDT)