To remove blurry boxes, pay for Showtime like everyone else.
The best things in life are free, Janet Jackson once sang, but I think she was specifically referring to when premium networks offer their TV shows to us peasants at no charge. Showtime is proving that true, posting the season premieres of three of its spring shows in advance of their debuts on April 8.
All you have to do is brave the internet and head to Showtime's website or More >> »
- Tim Surette
Similar News ItemsJanet Jackson (I)
- Everything mentioned from 2004 and 2005 in VH1's 'I Love the 2000s' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 June 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Meme: All the FCC Complaints About the Michael Sam Kiss, Yoga Poses To Make You a Better Bottom, “Into the Woods” Was Disney-fied (From The Backlot. 19 June 2014, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Books Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Guest Judge (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 June 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
The Best Things in Life Are Free (1956)
- How “The Best Things in Life Are Free” Gave ‘Mad Men’ Its Most Ominous Ending Yet (From FilmSchoolRejects. 29 May 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Mad Men's Robert Morse on Dancing Into the Sunset (From Rolling Stone. 27 May 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Mad Men’s Robert Morse on Dancing for Jon Hamm, His Bursting Inbox, and Bert’s Orchiectomy (From Vulture. 27 May 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)