Every writer has his or her way of settling down to write. Mine is to bring a Diet Pepsi and a pack of Salem cigarettes – yeah, yeah, I know… my bad – to my computer desk. Oh, yeah, and slipping in a CD.
Here’s the dope.
I’m pretty much out of the loop when it comes to music.
On the radio I listen to our local NPR (I love everything about that station); the local CBS sports station (especially during the football season – and during the past two or three weeks, the Peyton Manning-Tim Tebow-Mark Sanchez drama here in New York City has mesmerized me); Wrl-1600 Am (the progressive station that took over for Air America here); occasionally Wwor-710 Am (though the station has moved too far to the right for my tastes – at least they got rid of Lou Dobbs!); and CBS’s “oldies” station when I’m commuting. »
- Mindy Newell
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Glee: Jenna Ushkowitz Talks Tina Post-Graduation (From E! Online. 11 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Adam Lambert's Glee Future "All Up in the Air" (From E! Online. 10 December 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)
- 'Sytycd' Stars tWitch & Allison are Married! (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 December 2013, 7:11 PM, PST)
Star Wars (1977)
- Producer Frank Marshall hints at Indiana Jones 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 December 2013, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Top Directors Reveal How Female Film Editors Shaped Their Movies (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Marvelous Da7e #26: The Five Blockbuster Milestones of 2013 (From LatinoReview. 11 December 2013, 10:49 AM, PST)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Why I've finally quit watching 'The Voice' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 10 December 2013, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Macaulay Culkin: a life in music (From The Guardian - Film News. 10 December 2013, 9:47 AM, PST)
- Michael Jackson's Doctor's Involuntary Manslaughter Appeal Scheduled (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 December 2013, 7:33 AM, PST)