“Looking forward to filming an episode of Two and a Half Men next week,” the actor tweeted earlier this week.
Two and a Half Men Bringing Back Charlie in April – But There’s a Twist!
Details about Alexander’s role are scarce, but TVGuide.com reports that he will appear in this season’s penultimate episode, airing May 7.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/7/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 December 2013, 2:43 PM, PST)
- Thursday Ratings: Sound of Music Live, Scandal, Reign, Glee, X Factor, Wonderland (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 December 2013, 12:28 PM, PST)
- Bad-Ass New Poster For ‘Raze’ (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 10:16 AM, PST)
- ‘Ellen’ Actress Kate Williamson Dead (From The Wrap. 7 December 2013, 10:34 AM, PST)
- 'Kirstie' premiere: This pedigree should have better comedy (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 4 December 2013, 8:16 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Wednesday: Welcome to Mob City, Seasonal SNL, Say Cheers to Kirstie and More (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
Jason Alexander (I)
- 'Kirstie' Alley: 'I didn't want my name in the title' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 4 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Kirstie: TV Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Three comedy legends return in 'Kirstie' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 26 November 2013, 7:10 PM, PST)