Looks like The Good Wife‘s Alicia Florrick is going to have to prove she’s worth that salary hike she just scored.
TVLine has learned exclusively that a pair of wily Lockhart Gardner nemeses — Patti Nyholm (Martha Plimpton) and Louis Canning (Michael J. Fox) — are teaming up to take on the firm in a case that will be central to the show’s Season 3 finale.
What’s more, Plimpton’s character will be accompanied by her yet-to-be-cast manny, 25-year-old Michael, who’s being described as “a stunning, model-handsome African man” who keeps his eye on Patti’s kids in the office during working hours, »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- How To Get Away With Murder, Ep. 1.14 and 1.15: “The Night Lila Died” and “It’s All My Fault” stick the landing (From SoundOnSight. 27 February 2015, 12:11 PM, PST)
- The Good Wife Bosses Preview Kalinda's Exit, Tensions at the Firm and Diane's Wild Side (From E! Online. 27 February 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- 7 Great Film Debuts from TV Directors (From Indiewire. 27 February 2015, 9:04 AM, PST)
Michael J. Fox (I)
- Failed TV pilots that paved the way for breakout hits (From Den of Geek. 24 February 2015, 2:32 PM, PST)
- Competition: Win ‘Drew: The Man Behind The Poster’ on DVD (From Blogomatic3000. 18 February 2015, 3:22 PM, PST)
- Mystery ‘Back To The Future’ Event Set For 2015? (From The Hollywood News. 18 February 2015, 1:13 PM, PST)
- 'Goonies 2' Isn't a Sequel and Doesn't Have a Script (From MovieWeb. 9 January 2015, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Martha Plimpton on Returning to Broadway in 'A Delicate Balance' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 November 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Amy Poehler Has the Angelina Jolie of Vaginas and 6 Other Things We Learned (From VH1.com. 24 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)