Looks like The Good Wife‘s Alicia Florrick is going to have to prove she’s worth that salary hike she just scored.
TVLine has learned exclusively that a pair of wily Lockhart Gardner nemeses — Patti Nyholm (Martha Plimpton) and Louis Canning (Michael J. Fox) — are teaming up to take on the firm in a case that will be central to the show’s Season 3 finale.
What’s more, Plimpton’s character will be accompanied by her yet-to-be-cast manny, 25-year-old Michael, who’s being described as “a stunning, model-handsome African man” who keeps his eye on Patti’s kids in the office during working hours, »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Christine Baranski Gets Recognized More as ‘Leonard’s Mom!’ from The Big Bang Theory Than Any of Her Roles (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2017, 7:12 AM, PST)
- The Good Fight's Race Against Time With Skype, Doctors and Terrorists (From E! Online. 26 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring (From Deadline TV. 25 February 2017, 12:21 PM, PST)
Michael J. Fox (I)
- If The Academy Awards Really Wants to Send a Message to Donald Trump (From TVovermind.com. 26 February 2017, 4:00 AM, PST)
- 89th Oscars News – 24 Hours Until Hollywood’s Big Night (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 February 2017, 4:24 PM, PST)
- Renée Zellweger Salutes Longtime Publicist Nanci Ryder, Who Is Battling Als (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2017, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Love ‘Takes Your Hair and Your Joy,’ Jordin Sparks Jokes on The Real O’Neals (From PEOPLE.com. 21 February 2017, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Jessica Williams Speaks on What a Black Woman Deals With Every Day, and Salma Hayek Has a Hard Time Listening (From Indiewire. 30 January 2017, 10:39 AM, PST)
- Stanley & Iris (From Trailers from Hell. 21 January 2017, 9:34 AM, PST)