Looks like The Good Wife‘s Alicia Florrick is going to have to prove she’s worth that salary hike she just scored.
TVLine has learned exclusively that a pair of wily Lockhart Gardner nemeses — Patti Nyholm (Martha Plimpton) and Louis Canning (Michael J. Fox) — are teaming up to take on the firm in a case that will be central to the show’s Season 3 finale.
What’s more, Plimpton’s character will be accompanied by her yet-to-be-cast manny, 25-year-old Michael, who’s being described as “a stunning, model-handsome African man” who keeps his eye on Patti’s kids in the office during working hours, »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Kristin Chenoweth's Dream Job? Starring on Game of Thrones (From Popsugar. 16 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kristin Chenoweth's Dream Job? Starring on Game of Thrones (From BuzzSugar. 16 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/16/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
Michael J. Fox (I)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/16/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- The Good Wife Prepares for Battle When Michael J. Fox Returns—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 13 April 2014, 7:11 PM, PDT)
- New Good Wife Season 5,Episode 18 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS (From OnTheFlix. 13 April 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- 28 Things We Learned from ‘The Goonies’ Commentary (From FilmSchoolRejects. 10 April 2014, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- 7 Things We Need to See in 'Goonies 2' (From MovieWeb. 9 April 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Corey Feldman Wants a Magical 'Goonies 2' Script (From MovieWeb. 8 April 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)