There’s a certain genre of television that I’m not very friendly with, and it’s something I should confess before anyone goes too far in this review. It’s a genre that is dominated by shows with initials as their names these days, and they are geared actually toward people somewhere around my age. I find them awful in general, stunted by broken, goofy dialog that often seems to be written by people who have never heard people speak in real life, and pushed along by action scenes that are curiously hokey, but with delusions of grandeur.
If such shows are your bag, and you can deal with Ashley Judd as an ex-cia badass (but, I repeat myself), then I’ve got a show for you.
Veering off from most shows in this genre, Missing is another installment of the long arc vs. truly episodic shows, and follows »
- Marc Eastman
Similar News ItemsSean Bean
- Jim Carrey's 'I'm Dying Up Here' to Premiere at Paris Fest (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 22 March 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey's 'I'm Dying Up Here' to Premiere at Paris Fest (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 22 March 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- The Frankenstein Chronicles: Season Two Production Begins for Sean Bean Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 March 2017, 6:42 PM, PDT)
- ‘Berlin Station’ Extends Reach to Nordic Region, Spain, Italy (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2017, 1:49 AM, PDT)
- 'Berlin Station' starring Richard Armitage heads to Europe (From ScreenDaily. 28 March 2017, 1:48 AM, PDT)
- Berlin Station: Ashley Judd Joins Epix Series in Season Two (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 March 2017, 2:48 PM, PDT)
National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007)
- How Diane Kruger Went From Ballet Dancer to Actress And Found Herself Along the Way (From Indiewire. 12 August 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7 (From Deadline TV. 29 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Match the president to the movie – quiz (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 July 2016, 5:25 AM, PDT)