Happy Friday, little darlings! It's been a long week, so let's all take a trust fall back into the marshmallowy softness of Ae Movie Club.
This week I'm starting things off with a Reviewlet of the new real-time indie horror flick Silent House, which then kickstarts a discussion of other "parlor trick" movies that successfully used sleight-of-hand to create a unique and engaging filmgoing experience.
It Came From Instant Queue looks under the fur of one of our most beloved playtime pals, our Movie Confessional asks which movies have gotten you out of your seat and out the door before the credits rolled, and of course we've got the usual heapin' helpins of Vintage Beefcake, new posters and trailers, and more movie talk that you can stuff in Jiminy Glick's underpants.
5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...Start!
Elizabeth "Don't Call Me Mary Kate and/or Ashley" Olsen
Reviewlet: Silent House
This week a horror »
Similar News ItemsJoss Whedon
- Hints For The Remaining Episodes Of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. In Declassified Episode 11 (From ComicBookMovie. 11 December 2013, 1:01 AM, PST)
- The Point Radio: Why Agents Of Shield Disappointed You (From Comicmix. 10 December 2013, 1:09 PM, PST)
- 'Agents of Shield' Recap: Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Coulson Gone? (From BuddyTV. 10 December 2013, 12:29 PM, PST)
- John Cazale & Meryl Streep in The Deer Hunter, 1978 Cazale... (From Hollywonk. 10 December 2013, 11:45 AM, PST)
- Top Ten: The Oldest Best Actress Line-Ups (From FilmExperience. 10 December 2013, 9:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Her’: Spike Jonze Brings His Singular Vision to the Year’s Most Offbeat Romance (From Variety - Film News. 10 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
Sean Penn (I)
- Madonna's three-year love story ends? (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 11:07 PM, PST)
- Race, Gender, and Sexuality at the Oscars, Part III (From Scott Feinberg. 10 December 2013, 6:05 PM, PST)
- Team Experience: Great Losers, Actor Edition (Pt 2) (From FilmExperience. 6 December 2013, 1:25 PM, PST)