HollywoodNews.com: The Tribeca Film Festival (Tff), presented by American Express, today announced its feature film selections in the Spotlight and Cinemania sections, as well as Special Screenings and the Tribeca/Espn Sports Film Festival lineup. The 11th edition of the Festival will take place from April 18 to April 29 in New York City.
The Spotlight section screens 34 films, 22 narratives and 12 documentaries that demonstrate the breadth of films at the Tribeca Film Festival. Nineteen films in the selection will have their world premieres at the Festival. The Cinemania section offers a largely international assortment of seven thrilling narrative films.
‘The Spotlight program is a wonderful encapsulation of the originality and diversity of filmmaking that Tribeca seeks to highlight. We have films from emerging filmmakers as well as seasoned veterans, narratives that showcase stellar performances and insightful writing, and documentaries that challenge and inform their audiences,’ said Frédéric Boyer, newly appointed Artistic »
- Josh Abraham
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Lea Michele Says She’s ‘Never Eaten Fast Food,’ Won’t Drink Soda or Eat Candy (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Poster and Trailer Unveiled for Lawrie Brewster's Gothic Noir 'The Black Gloves' (From MoreHorror. 27 April 2017, 6:48 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel: 4 Reasons the Franchise Needs Jeff Goldblum (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Dionne Warwick Documentary Set to Hit Market (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 28 April 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Adds Rafi Gavron & Michael Harney (From Deadline. 28 April 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Risk’ Review: Julian Assange Gets An Unflattering Closeup From A Former Friend In New Edit (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 7:18 AM, PDT)
Christopher Nolan (I)
- ‘Dunkirk’s Fionn Whitehead Inks With UTA (From Deadline. 28 April 2017, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca 2017: I Am Heath Ledger Review (From HeyUGuys. 28 April 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Dazzling Poster And TV Spot For Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Showcase Luc Besson’s Space Oddity (From We Got This Covered. 28 April 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)