Randy gets downright lycanthropic.
When I was in college – way back when – the student center had a room where a different video each week was piped in and played continuously. I would plop down between classes – when we weren’t drinking something horrible at the school newspaper office – and catch fifteen minutes or so of whatever they were showing. By the end of the week I had probably seen the whole feature – in bits and pieces out of sequence. I saw “Lemmings” that way, and “Groove Tube.”
I also saw the 1957 horror classic I Was A Teenage Werewolf that way, and it was a delightful week. It may have been the movie, or it may have been the horrible stuff we were drinking at the newspaper. After so much time, I’ll charitably attribute it to the film.
Similar News Items"Little House on the Prairie" (1974)
- Carney Awards Airing on NBC's Cozi TV (Exclusive) (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 6 October 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Carney Awards Airing on NBC's Cozi TV (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 6 October 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- The First: Sean Penn is heading to Mars in new sci-fi series (From Den of Geek. 20 September 2017, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Fishbach’s Survivor Blog: It's All About the Aquadump (From PEOPLE.com. 5 October 2017, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Dashes, commas, and judgmental twitchers | Brief letters (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 September 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Harry Dean Stanton dies, aged 91 (From Den of Geek. 15 September 2017, 5:14 PM, PDT)
Michael Landon (I)
- Jason Bateman Recalls His Roots as a Child Actor (From Variety - TV News. 11 August 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Jason Bateman Recalls His Roots as a Child Actor (From Variety - Film News. 11 August 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Little House On The Prairie’ Cabin Being Rebuilt In Kansas (From Uinterview. 19 July 2017, 1:23 PM, PDT)