It may have been five years, but the shocking series finale of HBO's signature drama "The Sopranos" is still fresh on our minds. What happened to Tony Soprano and his family after the screen cut to black?
While visiting "The View" (Weekdays, syndicated on ABC) "Sopranos" star Steve Schirripa told the ladies that he believes Tony Soprano is alive and well.
"I think he's alive," said Schirripa. "I think nothing happened. It's just, life goes on."
For five seasons, Schirripa played Bobby 'Bacala' Baccalieri, the acting underboss of the Dimeo Crime Family. That is, until he was whacked in Season 6 at the hands of the Lupertazzi gunmen. Yet, according to Schirripa, his death was a "good killing."
"I took that as a badge of honor," he said while visiting "The View."
TV Replay scours the vast television landscape to find the most interesting, amusing, and, on a good day, amazing moments, »
- Crystal Bell
Similar News Items"The Sopranos" (1999)
- James Gandolfini Death: Sopranos Actor's 5 Most Memorable Roles (From E! Online. 20 June 2013)
- The Sopranos: James Gandolfini Dies at 51; Goodnight Tony Soprano (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 June 2013, 11:28 PM, PDT)
- Rip James Gandolfini (From Movies.com. 19 June 2013, 8:12 PM, PDT)
- James Gandolfini's Death at 51 Stuns Hollywood (From PEOPLE.com. 19 June 2013, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Gandolfini's Co-Stars & Others React to Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 June 2013, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Goodbye To TV's Most Ridiculous Show (From Huffington Post. 3 June 2013, 6:28 PM, PDT)