The series premiere of Gcb proves there's plenty of room on the television landscape for Dallas. After all, everything is bigger in Texas, especially when it comes idiots, apparently.
The comedy starts when Bill Vaughn had the chance to cross the border with billions and a beauty. But he let oral pleasure drop him into the Pacific instead. That's just one of the many theories Gcb uses to establish men as morons, if I'm reading the clues in the new show properly.
Let's face it, there aren't a lot of men in Gcb trying to prove my argument otherwise, but neither are the women doing anything to lend credence to their being the better sex. Ugliness comes out from all sides. The worst part is they pretend it's all done in the name of the Lord. Maybe that's the wrong way to put it. It's not bad that it's done that way, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Carissa Pavlica)
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- ‘Legion’ Trailer: Get Your First Look at FX’s New Marvel Series From ‘Fargo’ Creator Noah Hawley [Comic-Con 2016] (From Slash Film. 23 July 2016, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Legion Trailer: FX's Marvel Series Takes Look at 'Most Powerful Mutant Ever' (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2016, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- The Link Jar (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Maggie Smith (I)
- BBC Films boss Christine Langan set to step down (From ScreenDaily. 19 July 2016, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- Downton Abbey: New Movie Talk Following 10 Emmy Nominations for Final Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 July 2016, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- 7 TV Shows to Watch If You're Still Coping With the Loss of Downton Abbey (From BuzzSugar. 15 July 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Ron Lester Remembered by His Co-Stars: ‘He Was the Sweetest Guy in the World’ (From The Wrap. 18 June 2016, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Vision Unravels a Mind Stone Mystery in New Civil War Preview (From MovieWeb. 3 May 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- New Whih Report For Captain America: Civil War Reveals The White House's Stance On Super Powered Individuals (From ComicBookMovie. 3 May 2016, 9:20 AM, PDT)