I don’t own a single Spider-Man comic. Wait, scratch that. I own some painted comic released in the mid-aughts… Secret War. Didn’t care for it.
That being said, I love Spider-Man. I loved his cartoon in the 90s. I loved the Sensational Spider-Man cartoon even more. I owned Maximum Carnage for the Super Nintendo. I played about 8000 hours worth of Spider-Man 2 for the original Xbox. So, with all the love I have for the character, why don’t I subscribe to a single web-headed book? Well, consider it a barrier to entry. Never found the right jumping on point.
Until now. Dan Slott’s upcoming in-book epic “Ends of the Earth” looks to be as good a point as ever to jump on. Given my recent love affair with the Fantastic Four… I figure why not roll the dice on the House of Mouse one more time. »
- Marc Alan Fishman
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Never Let Go review [FrightFest 2015]: “Uninspired rehash of Taken formula” (From The Hollywood News. 28 August 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- The top 25 secret agents in film (From Den of Geek. 27 August 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Anton Corbin’s ‘Life,’ Eli Roth’s ‘The Green Inferno’ To Play At Deauville Fest (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Joe Carnahan Finally Shoots Five Against A Bullet (From EmpireOnline. 28 August 2015, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- New Transformers Devastation Trailer Shows Off New Characters And Combos (From We Got This Covered. 27 August 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- This video of a kid's transforming Optimus Prime birthday cake is pure joy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 August 2015, 3:43 AM, PDT)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
- Comics on Film: Life After Hugh Jackman's Wolverine (From Movies.com. 21 August 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Why does every superhero movie feature the Military-Industrial Complex? (From Flickeringmyth. 16 August 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Bob Hoskins' Wolverine, Will Smith's Superman and the other superhero films that might have been (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 August 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)