I don’t own a single Spider-Man comic. Wait, scratch that. I own some painted comic released in the mid-aughts… Secret War. Didn’t care for it.
That being said, I love Spider-Man. I loved his cartoon in the 90s. I loved the Sensational Spider-Man cartoon even more. I owned Maximum Carnage for the Super Nintendo. I played about 8000 hours worth of Spider-Man 2 for the original Xbox. So, with all the love I have for the character, why don’t I subscribe to a single web-headed book? Well, consider it a barrier to entry. Never found the right jumping on point.
Until now. Dan Slott’s upcoming in-book epic “Ends of the Earth” looks to be as good a point as ever to jump on. Given my recent love affair with the Fantastic Four… I figure why not roll the dice on the House of Mouse one more time. »
- Marc Alan Fishman
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay (I)
- First Impressions – Mantis Burn Racing on the Nintendo Switch (From Flickeringmyth. 14 October 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan" (From SneakPeek. 12 October 2017, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- stillalive studios partners with Michael Bay’s 451 Media to develop Drone Swarm as graphic novel and TV content (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2017, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Competition: Win ‘Fast & Furious 8’ On Blu-ray™ (From The Hollywood News. 16 October 2017, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- Win Transformers The Last Knight Merchandise – Available On Digital Now & on DVD, Blu-Ray™, 4K Ultra HD™ October 30 (From The Hollywood News. 15 October 2017, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- Limitations of the modern movie trailer (From Den of Geek. 13 October 2017, 6:22 AM, PDT)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
- John Williams’ Classic Superman Theme Coming To ‘Justice League’ (From The Playlist. 28 September 2017, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Sequelitis!: The Necessary Disease Ravaging Hollywood (From Age of the Nerd. 25 September 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Beats Guardians Vol. 2 as Biggest Superhero Movie of 2017 (From MovieWeb. 25 September 2017, 10:47 AM, PDT)