By Jesse Miller, MoreHorror.com
There’s nothing quite like an eerie, old-fashioned ghost tale – the mystery behind the haunting that envelops you, the charming haunted old house, the townsfolk who dare not utter a word out loud about the horror and of course, the unsettling ghostly reveals. Make no mistake, The Woman In Black is a fine example of the very effective and engaging ghost tale I’ve just described and one that will have you looking over your shoulder long after the credits has rolled.
Based on the novel of the same name by Susan Hill, The Woman In Black follows young solicitor Arthur Kipps (Daniel Radcliffe), who is coping with the loss of his wife after she gave birth to their son Joseph (Misha Handley) four years ago.
Kipps is soon assigned to settle the estate of Alice Drablow, who owned a magnificent English manor, known as the Eel Marsh House, »
Similar News ItemsDaniel Radcliffe
- Rumor Report Card- 1/23/17: Harry Potter, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, More! (From LRM Online. 23 January 2017, 10:48 AM, PST)
- J.K. Rowling denies Harry Potter and the Cursed Child movie trilogy rumours (From Flickeringmyth. 21 January 2017, 10:31 AM, PST)
- Updated: Hot Rumor: Warner Bros. Prepping To Go All The Force Awakens With Harry Potter? (From LRM Online. 20 January 2017, 10:13 AM, PST)
The Woman in Black (2012)
- Hammer Films, Motion Picture Capital team for movie fund (From ScreenDaily. 12 January 2017, 2:08 AM, PST)
- The Take Review (From We Got This Covered. 17 November 2016, 5:49 PM, PST)
- Idris Elba Kicks Ass & Takes Names in The Take [Review] (From QuietEarth. 17 November 2016, 2:33 PM, PST)
Jane Goldman (I)
- Kingsman 2 Is Not for the Faint of Heart Warns Taron Egerton (From MovieWeb. 13 December 2016, 3:59 PM, PST)
- Kingsman 2 Is Bigger, Badder and Has More Guns Says Taron Egerton (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2016, 10:27 AM, PST)
- Lionsgate Acquires U.K. Rights to ‘Churchill,’ Starring Brian Cox (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 31 October 2016, 9:17 AM, PDT)