Episode Title: "Northwest Passage"
Story: After learning the truth about his alternate reality origins, Peter Bishop leaves Boston for some alone time in the woods of Washington. But he quickly realizes that the past isn't far behind in light of some mysterious deaths, prompting Peter to help a local sheriff in the grisly investigation.
Back in Boston, Walter Bishop's mental state begins to deteriorate due to his depression over Peter's disappearance. Olivia Dunham finds a lead on Peter's whereabouts, but can she get to him before the mysterious secretary does?
Soul Searching: It would have been so easy for Peter to go on an angry rampage following the events of "The Man From the Other Side," but "Fringe" went in a different direction. Instead, Peter — fully aware of where he really comes from — decided to stay true to »
- Josh Wigler
Similar News Items"Fringe" (2008)
- First Fear The Walking Dead Footage Debuts (From ComicBookMovie. 28 May 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Transformers Writing Team Developing Cybertron-Based Origin Story (From EmpireOnline. 27 May 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman and X-Men's Zak Penn creating Transformers expanded universe (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2015, 11:53 AM, PDT)
Joshua Jackson (I)
- Reese, Sarah & Selma Have Epic 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion -- And Recreate That Kiss! (From TooFab. 29 May 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Star Joins The Affair...as Joshua Jackson's New Love Interest?! (From E! Online. 28 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Showtime’s ‘The Affair’ Casts Joanna Gleason for Season 2 (From Variety - TV News. 27 May 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Review: How to be a Superhero (From Comicmix. 28 May 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Simon Pegg has no doubt that William Shatner could play Captain Kirk again (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 May 2015, 5:07 AM, PDT)
- Watch: The 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' Crew Is Hilariously Confused in 'Riker' Spinoff Edit (From Indiewire. 26 May 2015, 2:52 PM, PDT)