Sean Young is telling her side of the story after she was arrested for allegedly hitting a security guard at a post-Oscar party on Sunday (Feb. 26). And the actress is demanding a full apology from the Academy.
Young tells People, "I was just standing by the little line [outside the Governors Ball]...I wasn't bothering anybody."
Young explains that she was there just snapping pictures and talking to people when, she says, the security guard started pulling on her.
"They said, 'No, you have to leave,'" she says. "I started to leave and [the guard] grabbed my arm and he started pulling me. And I turned around and I was pulling my arm away - and I struck him."
The 52-year-old actress and star of "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" did not have a ticket to the party. Still, she says, the security guard was in the wrong.
"I was well-behaved," she tells X17. "The surveillance tape will bear that out. »
Similar News ItemsSean Young (I)
- The Tao of Nicolas Cage: ‘Fire Birds’ or ‘Top Gun’ With Helicopters (From FilmSchoolRejects. 30 June 2017, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- First Short Trailer for Indie Sci-Fi 'Axcellerator' Featuring Sean Young (From FirstShowing.net. 27 June 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Technicolor Unveils Cutting Edge Vr Tec Center (From CinemaRetro. 17 June 2017, 8:34 AM, PDT)
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994)
- The Mask was supposed to have been a horror movie (From Den of Geek. 6 June 2017, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey's The Mask Was Almost a Horror Movie (From MovieWeb. 6 June 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Flashback: Jim Carrey Takes Et to L.A.’s Legendary Comedy Club That Later Inspired ‘I’m Dying Up Here’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 June 2017, 7:40 AM, PDT)