We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to ...
As we prepare for another year of beautiful actresses in amazing dresses at the Oscars, The Fab Life looks back on the 30 hottest red carpet styles ever, from classic silver-screen sirens like Audrey Hepburn to modern-day stunners like Charlize Theron.
Why are kidnapping victims always so pretty? Hollywood.com ponders this and other difficult questions as Amanda Seyfried is out on a double mission of rescue and revenge in the new kidnapping thriller, "Gone."
Nothing says Academy Awards like a good ... hot dog? Thanks to the folks over at Serious Eats, you can now celebrate this year's crop of nominees with some tasty Oscar-themed hot dogs such as "The Hawaii Dog" for "The Descendants" and "The Southern Comfort Dog" for "The Help."
Billy Zane turned 46 this week! Since the early 2000s, Zane has kind of fallen into handsome obscurity, »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- Charlize Theron Rips Beauty Industry for Focusing on 20-Year Olds, Women Over 40 Ignored (From National Ledger. 28 August 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron Talks Aging Gracefully, Blasts 20-Year-Olds (From TooFab. 27 August 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron: 20-Year-Olds Have 'No F**kin' Concept About Wisdom' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 August 2014, 4:29 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfried Covers "Elle" (From SneakPeek. 30 August 2014, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Ted 2 Is Bringing Back A Key Supporting Player (From Cinema Blend. 22 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Steven Quale interview: Into The Storm, Final Destination 5 (From Den of Geek. 26 August 2014, 12:58 AM, PDT)
- My So-Called Life: where are they now? (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- James Cameron Can Express All His Artistic Observations Through ‘Avatar’ Sequels (From Slash Film. 20 August 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)