We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to ...
As we prepare for another year of beautiful actresses in amazing dresses at the Oscars, The Fab Life looks back on the 30 hottest red carpet styles ever, from classic silver-screen sirens like Audrey Hepburn to modern-day stunners like Charlize Theron.
Why are kidnapping victims always so pretty? Hollywood.com ponders this and other difficult questions as Amanda Seyfried is out on a double mission of rescue and revenge in the new kidnapping thriller, "Gone."
Nothing says Academy Awards like a good ... hot dog? Thanks to the folks over at Serious Eats, you can now celebrate this year's crop of nominees with some tasty Oscar-themed hot dogs such as "The Hawaii Dog" for "The Descendants" and "The Southern Comfort Dog" for "The Help."
Billy Zane turned 46 this week! Since the early 2000s, Zane has kind of fallen into handsome obscurity, »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- Johnny Depp Is the Face of Christian Dior Fragrances—See His First Ad From the Campaign! (From E! Online. 3 June 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Best Films of 2015 so far (part 3) (From SoundOnSight. 2 June 2015, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- Robin Wright and Dylan Penn Slip Into Bikinis For a Mother-Daughter Beach Day (From Popsugar. 2 June 2015, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Noah Baumbach Goes Screwball With The First Trailer For ‘Mistress America’ Starring Greta Gerwig (From The Playlist. 3 June 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Things Get Raunchy (and Mildly Offensive) in Ted 2's Red Band Trailer (From BuzzSugar. 3 June 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- New Red Band Ted 2 Trailer Drops In (From EmpireOnline. 3 June 2015, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Return to Sender’ (From Variety - Film News. 3 June 2015, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- New Sony Chief Tom Rothman on His Plan to Get the Studio Back in the Game (From Variety - Film News. 2 June 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Entourage' Star Kevin Connolly Reveals Who Gets Laid the Most Out of His A-List Friends (From TooFab. 29 May 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)