We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to ...
As we prepare for another year of beautiful actresses in amazing dresses at the Oscars, The Fab Life looks back on the 30 hottest red carpet styles ever, from classic silver-screen sirens like Audrey Hepburn to modern-day stunners like Charlize Theron.
Why are kidnapping victims always so pretty? Hollywood.com ponders this and other difficult questions as Amanda Seyfried is out on a double mission of rescue and revenge in the new kidnapping thriller, "Gone."
Nothing says Academy Awards like a good ... hot dog? Thanks to the folks over at Serious Eats, you can now celebrate this year's crop of nominees with some tasty Oscar-themed hot dogs such as "The Hawaii Dog" for "The Descendants" and "The Southern Comfort Dog" for "The Help."
Billy Zane turned 46 this week! Since the early 2000s, Zane has kind of fallen into handsome obscurity, »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- Celebrity Showdown: 'Fury' Star Brad Pitt vs. 'Gone Girl' Star Ben Affleck (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2014, 9:57 PM, PDT)
- Nyff 2014: Kyle’s 5 Favorite Films and Other Ephemera (From SoundOnSight. 16 October 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Nabs Top Spot on Home Video Sales Charts With ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ (From Variety - Film News. 15 October 2014, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Thoughts I Had... The "Big Eyes" Poster (From FilmExperience. 19 October 2014, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- Will These Celebrity Romances Last Through the Year? (From Popsugar. 17 October 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- A Million Ways to Die in the West Blu-ray Giveaway (From CinemaNerdz. 12 October 2014, 9:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Flash’ Preview: Meet Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- 'Flash' Star Robbie Amell Shares First Firestorm Details (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- See David Warner as Freddy Krueger in Early Makeup Test Images (From DailyDead. 20 October 2014, 8:34 AM, PDT)