We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to ...
As we prepare for another year of beautiful actresses in amazing dresses at the Oscars, The Fab Life looks back on the 30 hottest red carpet styles ever, from classic silver-screen sirens like Audrey Hepburn to modern-day stunners like Charlize Theron.
Why are kidnapping victims always so pretty? Hollywood.com ponders this and other difficult questions as Amanda Seyfried is out on a double mission of rescue and revenge in the new kidnapping thriller, "Gone."
Nothing says Academy Awards like a good ... hot dog? Thanks to the folks over at Serious Eats, you can now celebrate this year's crop of nominees with some tasty Oscar-themed hot dogs such as "The Hawaii Dog" for "The Descendants" and "The Southern Comfort Dog" for "The Help."
Billy Zane turned 46 this week! Since the early 2000s, Zane has kind of fallen into handsome obscurity, »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- Best of 2013: Who Is the Sexiest Woman of the Year? (From Popsugar. 7 December 2013, 3:55 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Tweets: Nelson Mandela Is A ‘Guiding Light’ (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 8:12 AM, PST)
- Mel Gibson will not cameo in Mad Max: Fury Road, says George Miller (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 December 2013, 1:55 AM, PST)
- Kate Middleton & More: 10 Best Dressed Stars Of The Week (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Amanda Seyfried Thinks That He’s F**king Perfect (From We Got This Covered. 6 December 2013, 3:01 PM, PST)
- Amanda Seyfried To Front He's F**king Perfect (From Cinema Blend. 6 December 2013, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Oscars: Breaking Down the Best Director Category (Analysis) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- First viral teaser for Guillermo del Toro's The Strain (From Flickeringmyth. 3 December 2013, 11:17 PM, PST)
- Leonardo DiCaprio plans India visit? (From RealBollywood. 3 December 2013, 4:08 PM, PST)