Last week we asked you to vote for TV's Most Crushworthy competition. This week you get to vote for the two finalists in each category to pick the Ultimate TV Crush. We gave you some seriously hot space cadets to consider. You're welcome.
On the men's side, the front runner wasn't exactly a shock. The internet is always abuzz when "Firefly" star Nathan Fillion tweets anything. Heck, we're still crushing on him in his role in "Castle." Captain Mal took the lead handily with a whopping 40 percent. He'll be up against Jamie Bamber, the smokin' Lee Adama in "Battlestar Galactica," who nabbed just over 11 percent.
On the ladies side, we've got another "Battlestar" alum. Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) was the overwhelming favorite with just over 33 percent. You like your ladies tough out there in the great beyond. That was reflected in your second choice, Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping) from "Stargate Sg-1 »
Similar News ItemsNathan Fillion
- Destiny 2 Review (From We Got This Covered. 13 September 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Destiny 2 Gets Epic Live-Action Trailer from Kong: Skull Island Director (From MovieWeb. 31 August 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Watch: ‘Destiny 2’ Live-Action Trailer by Director Jordan Vogt-Roberts, Starring Nathan Fillion (From Slash Film. 31 August 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
"Battlestar Galactica" (2004)
- Horror Highlights: UK Poster for Better Watch Out, Home Media Release Details for Red Christmas and House By The Lake (From DailyDead. 16 September 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Adam Gierasch takes us to the ‘House By The Lake’ (From Blogomatic3000. 14 September 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Preview of Episode 1 of Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams Series [Trailer] (From QuietEarth. 12 September 2017, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Review: Gotham The Complete Third Season (From Comicmix. 28 August 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- John Ostrander: Should This Man Be Considered A Role Model? (From Comicmix. 27 August 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Con Man’ Creator/Star Alan Tudyk Talks Possible Syfy Expansion For Short Form Comedy Series (From Deadline TV. 25 August 2017, 9:46 AM, PDT)