"Extra's" Jerry Penacoli met with Oscar producers Brian Grazer and Don Mischer, who shot down the rumor that Sacha Baron Cohen's alter ego based on his new film, "The Dictator," isn't welcomed at this year's festivities. Says Grazer, "We're thrilled to have him and he'll be on the red carpet dressed as The Dictator."
Grazer also revealed Eddie Murphy, who dropped out as the show's host, will not be making an appearance.
Similar News ItemsJimmy Kimmel
- Kelly Ripa Guest Co-Hosts Ranked by TV Ratings: From Jimmy Kimmel to Ilana Glazer (Photos) (From The Wrap. 18 January 2017, 11:05 AM, PST)
- 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Asks People Whether They Prefer Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 18 January 2017, 9:40 AM, PST)
- 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Asks People Whether They Prefer Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 18 January 2017, 9:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Awards Chatter’ Podcast — Ryan Reynolds (‘Deadpool’) (From Scott Feinberg. 17 January 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Breaking bad: Hollywood wakes up to the power of dark, dangerous women (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 January 2017, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Is This $5 Product the Answer to Frizzy Hair? (From E! Online. 16 January 2017, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Kanye West Will Not Attend Donald Trump’s Presidential Inauguration, Source Confirms (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Paid Millions to Perform at Wedding for Russian Billionaire’s Granddaughter: Report (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 11:45 AM, PST)
- Russian Billionaire Pays Millions For Mariah Carey And Elton John To Perform At Granddaughter’s Wedding (From ET Canada. 16 January 2017, 7:26 AM, PST)