Comcast announced Tuesday the selection of four new minority-owned independent networks with Rodriguez being one of the four selected for new cable channels starting in April. NBA Hall of Famer Earvin "Magic" Johnson, music mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs, and Spanish language TV veteran Constantino "Said" Schwarz are also launching their own channels on the cable channel.
The Sin City and Once Upon a Time in Mexico helmer partnered with FactoryMade Ventures for the channel titled El Rey which will feature Rodriguez's pension for action-packed projects for Latino and mainstream audiences.
Comcast says it remains committed to diversifying their indendent programming from minority voices such as Rodriguez, Diddy, Johnson, and Schwarz..
Will you be watching?
Read more »
Similar News ItemsRobert Rodriguez (I)
- First Trailer For Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Should Please Fans (From Twitch. 6 March 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For Trailer is Here! (From Worst Previews. 6 March 2014, 3:25 PM, PST)
- Sin City 2: Eva Green is dangerous temptress in new trailer - video (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 March 2014, 2:54 PM, PST)
Sin City (2005)
- First trailer for Sin City 2 (From Sky Movies. 7 March 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- First trailer for Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Flickeringmyth. 6 March 2014, 11:06 PM, PST)
- Watch The First Teaser For Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 March 2014, 9:05 PM, PST)
- Bullet review – 'Lazy, rickety nonsense' | Peter Bradshaw (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 March 2014, 4:06 PM, PST)
- Marv and the Gang Return in 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Trailer (From FEARnet. 6 March 2014, 2:27 PM, PST)
- ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’, from Robert Rodriguez, releases its first trailer (From SoundOnSight. 6 March 2014, 2:02 PM, PST)