On Thursday, February 16th, TV personalities, recording artists and entertainment industry executives came out to support jeweler to the stars Lauren Russell and celebrate the launch of her Lyon Fine Jewelry 2012 Collection and her Equality Bracelet to benefit the non-profit Friendfactor.
Partygoers experienced an evening of Luxury, Beauty, Style and Love at famed ink shop Freak Chic and the adjoining Tuff Sissy lifestyle store and event space. DJ Becka Diamond played 80’s, rock and dance tunes while guests checked out the stunning and sexy 2012 Lyon Fine Jewelry collection and the Equality Bracelets line modeled by two beautiful women. Sara Bettencourt, Kate Linder, Whitney Mixter and Rachel Rodriguez of Showtime’s hit TV show, “The Real L Word”, were all seen rocking their Equality Bracelets in support of Friendfactor’s noble work to secure equal rights for the Lgbt community.
Lyon Fine Jewelry has four different Equality Bracelets in the collection. »
Similar News ItemsKate Linder
- Stars Join Team Nanci At La County Walk To Defeat Als (From Look to the Stars. 18 October 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation To Host 28th Annual A Time For Heroes Family Festival (From Look to the Stars. 18 October 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The Young and the Restless: 2017-18 Ratings (updated 10/15/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 October 2017, 1:58 AM, PDT)
- YouTube, The Young Turks Are #ProudToLove, Get Used To It (From Tubefilter News. 28 June 2013, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Morning Brew - Wed. March 20: "Lost Girl" sneak peeks, Naya Rivera on "The Talk" today (From AfterEllen.com. 20 March 2013, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Afternoon Delight: Mila Kunis is "Esquire"'s Sexiest Woman Alive, "SNL" parodies Ellen and Jodie Foster (From AfterEllen.com. 8 October 2012, 1:56 PM, PDT)