Nick Stahl's estranged wife has asked a judge to limit the actor's visitation time with their daughter and submit to regular drug tests prior to his meetings with the youngster.
The Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines star's wife Roseann has filed documents at Los Angeles County Superior Court claiming she and Stahl have been living apart since last month.
Roseann Stahl wants Nick's time with their two year old limited to just eight hours a week of "monitored visitation", according to the papers, which have been obtained by TMZ.com.
She is also asking for "proof of a negative result for a test for drugs and alcohol within the 24 hours prior to his scheduled visitation time".
In the papers, Roseann Stahl also requests child support payments.
Similar News ItemsTerminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
- Schwarzenegger Plays Human T-800 Prototype in New Terminator Movie (From MovieWeb. 11 August 2017, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- James Cameron Wants to Make a New ‘Terminator’ Trilogy, Because He Didn’t Like the New Sequels Either (From Indiewire. 27 July 2017, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- James Cameron plans to produce three new 'Terminator' films (From ScreenDaily. 26 July 2017, 1:11 AM, PDT)
- What Luke Bracey Looks Like as Adam Warlock in Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (From MovieWeb. 7 August 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Hulu gives pilot order to Locke & Key, Scott Derrickson to direct (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange director boards new Locke & Key pilot (From Den of Geek. 21 April 2017, 5:32 AM, PDT)