Imagine a very smooth, very self-satisfied rattlesnake.
Now picture an older guy, who probably should be thinking about retirement, but realizes too late he has thrown in with the wrong thugs — and he left his medication at home. That was what Laurence Fishburne did with the part of Mr. White, originated by Harvey Keitel.
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Quentin Tarantino Adds Three To The Hateful Eight (From EmpireOnline. 25 January 2015, 7:48 PM, PST)
- Thanks for Noticing, Golden Guy: Top Ten Oscar-Nominated Actor Acknowledgements (From SoundOnSight. 25 January 2015, 1:16 AM, PST)
- Tarantino Counts On "The Hateful Eight" (From SneakPeek. 24 January 2015, 4:41 PM, PST)
- 'Batman v Superman': Lois Lane Has One Scene with Batman (From MovieWeb. 25 January 2015, 5:25 PM, PST)
- Amy Adams on Batman v Superman: 'I have 1 scene with Ben Affleck' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 January 2015, 4:45 PM, PST)
- New Batman V Superman Lois Lane,Batman Interaction Details Revealed By Amy Adams (From OnTheFlix. 25 January 2015, 1:11 PM, PST)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 30 Pairs of Passes to ‘Black or White’ With Kevin Costner (From HollywoodChicago.com. 25 January 2015, 1:04 PM, PST)
- Kristin Cavallari Wants a Bigger Butt, Jennifer Lopez Throws Shade at Her Exes + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 23 January 2015, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Anthony Mackie talks Captain America: Civil War, still hoping for a role in Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 22 January 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)