Imagine a very smooth, very self-satisfied rattlesnake.
Now picture an older guy, who probably should be thinking about retirement, but realizes too late he has thrown in with the wrong thugs — and he left his medication at home. That was what Laurence Fishburne did with the part of Mr. White, originated by Harvey Keitel.
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Diary of a Cannes Juror: Here’s What It’s Like to Be on a Jury at the Best Film Festival in the World (From Indiewire. 27 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes at 70: The biggest scandals (From ScreenDaily. 27 May 2017, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Why It Works: Reservoir Dogs (From JoBlo. 26 May 2017, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- Ranked: The Alien and Predator Films (From Cinelinx. 25 May 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- 10 Great Fiction Podcasts to Listen to Right Now (From Indiewire. 25 May 2017, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- John Wick 3 May Shoot as Early as This Year (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2017, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Italy’s Eagle Pictures, Leone Film Group Swoop on Kathryn Bigelow’s ‘Detroit’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Sebastian Stan reports for Winter Soldier duty on Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War synopses revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 4:21 AM, PDT)