Imagine a very smooth, very self-satisfied rattlesnake.
Now picture an older guy, who probably should be thinking about retirement, but realizes too late he has thrown in with the wrong thugs — and he left his medication at home. That was what Laurence Fishburne did with the part of Mr. White, originated by Harvey Keitel.
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Exclusive: Where It Was Made - Pulp Fiction (From JoBlo. 5 October 2015, 8:18 PM, PDT)
- Kurt Russell Is A Man On A Mission In First Trailer For Western Cannibal Drama Bone Tomahawk (From We Got This Covered. 5 October 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Learn 'The Art of Steadicam' from This Gorgeous Supercut (From Thompson on Hollywood. 5 October 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Furious 8' Shortlist Includes 'Straight Outta Compton' Director (From MovieWeb. 5 October 2015, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - "Fortune" Profiles 'Lex Luthor' (From SneakPeek. 5 October 2015, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- New Image Of Jesse Eisenberg As 'Lex Luthor' From Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (From ComicBookMovie. 5 October 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Woody Harrelson, Kate Winslet, Casey Affleck and More Star in Triple 9—Watch the Nsfw Trailer Now (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- New Triple 9 Red-Band Trailer Stars Woody Harrelson, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kate Winslet And Casey Affleck (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 October 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- 'Triple 9' Red Band Trailer Starring Kate Winslet and Woody Harrelson (From MovieWeb. 5 October 2015, 12:22 PM, PDT)