Imagine a very smooth, very self-satisfied rattlesnake.
Now picture an older guy, who probably should be thinking about retirement, but realizes too late he has thrown in with the wrong thugs — and he left his medication at home. That was what Laurence Fishburne did with the part of Mr. White, originated by Harvey Keitel.
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Robert Rodriguez-Hosted Director’S Chair Returns With Guillermo Del Toro/Quentin Tarantino Episodes; Premiere Information (From Icons of Fright. 10 July 2014, 11:04 PM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro and Quentin Tarantino Announced as Guests on El Rey Network’s The Director’s Chair (From DailyDead. 10 July 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino, Guillermo del Toro Center of Next Two Director’s Chair Episodes (From shocktillyoudrop. 10 July 2014, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- Dakota Johnson to star in Forever, Interrupted (From ScreenDaily. 10 July 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Star Dakota Johnson on ‘Forever, Interrupted’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 July 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Wishlist: Tell Us What You Want To See In Captain America 3 (From ComicBookMovie. 9 July 2014, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- New Mission Impossible 5 Bringing On New Female Assassin & CIA Boss For Action (From OnTheFlix. 11 July 2014, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Additional Batman Vs Superman Batsuit Spoiler Intel Revealed (From OnTheFlix. 11 July 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Fan Made: "Leaked" Sdcc Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Teaser (From ComicBookMovie. 11 July 2014, 1:42 PM, PDT)