Imagine a very smooth, very self-satisfied rattlesnake.
Now picture an older guy, who probably should be thinking about retirement, but realizes too late he has thrown in with the wrong thugs — and he left his medication at home. That was what Laurence Fishburne did with the part of Mr. White, originated by Harvey Keitel.
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Lionsgate shocks the horror world and reveals a finished 'Blair Witch' sequel at Comic-Con (From Hitfix. 23 July 2016, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino -- 'Kill Bill' Is Beneath Me (Photo) (From TMZ. 21 July 2016, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein Says ‘Lion’ “Could Get Nominated For Eight Or Nine Academy Awards” (From The Playlist. 21 July 2016, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Black Panther featurette for Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2016, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Captain America: Civil War concept art recreates Avengers’ classic Hawkeye and Ant-Man cover (From Flickeringmyth. 20 July 2016, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man battles Giant-Man in Captain America: Civil War concept art (From Flickeringmyth. 19 July 2016, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- Time to Double Dip on One of the Best Horror/Comedies of All Time (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 July 2016, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Go behind-the-scenes of the big fight from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 20 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch the Honest Trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 19 July 2016, 3:58 PM, PDT)