Imagine a very smooth, very self-satisfied rattlesnake.
Now picture an older guy, who probably should be thinking about retirement, but realizes too late he has thrown in with the wrong thugs — and he left his medication at home. That was what Laurence Fishburne did with the part of Mr. White, originated by Harvey Keitel.
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 1 August 2014, 4:25 AM, PDT)
- Is Johnny Depp Starring In Kevin Smith’s Tusk? (From We Got This Covered. 31 July 2014, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 31 July 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- 'Hannibal' Season 2 Gag Reel (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2014, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- Chris Terrio Returning To Write Warner Bros’ ‘Justice League’ (From The Hollywood News. 31 July 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice"- Trailer Revealed (From SneakPeek. 30 July 2014, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Octavia Spencer & Kevin Costner are Caught in a Custody Battle in 'Black And White' (Photo + Tiff Premiere News) (From ShadowAndAct. 29 July 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- [Updated] Full Combined Concept Art Poster & New Still For ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ (From The Hollywood News. 29 July 2014, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- A Little Chaos unfolds at 2014 Tiff Galas and Special Presentations (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2014, 4:26 PM, PDT)