Imagine a very smooth, very self-satisfied rattlesnake.
Now picture an older guy, who probably should be thinking about retirement, but realizes too late he has thrown in with the wrong thugs — and he left his medication at home. That was what Laurence Fishburne did with the part of Mr. White, originated by Harvey Keitel.
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Penelope Cruz and Diane Kruger In Final Negotiations to Star in This Man, This Woman (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 January 2015, 2:14 PM, PST)
- Penn Is Latest Hollywood Celeb to Take Home French Academy's Honor (From Alt Film Guide. 28 January 2015, 1:46 PM, PST)
- New dates set for Paranormal Activity 5 and new Ring film (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 11:06 AM, PST)
- ‘True Detective’ Villain Cast in NBC’s ‘Hannibal’ (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 12:40 PM, PST)
- Is this the line-up for Guillermo Del Toro’s Justice League Dark? (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 11:24 AM, PST)
- Adams Will Only Get One Batman Scene (From Dark Horizons. 26 January 2015, 3:12 AM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ to Dominate Super Bowl Weekend with $35 Million (From Variety - Film News. 28 January 2015, 3:12 PM, PST)
- ‘American Sniper’ Looks to Steamroll ‘Project Almanac,’ ‘Black or White’ at Super Bowl Box Office (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Super Bowl Won’t Sideline ‘American Sniper': Box Office Preview (From Deadline New York. 28 January 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)