HollywoodNews.com: Whitney Houston’s funeral will take place on Saturday, but she will officially be laid to rest on Sunday when she is buried next to her father.
It is reported that she will be buried on Sunday at Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey in a plot next to John Russell Houston, states UsMagazine.com. The funeral will take place the day before at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.
The funeral will be invite-only, but will reportedly be broadcast online.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News
Image by PR Photos »
- Molly Sullivan
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Bobby Brown Files for Guardianship Over Bobbi Kristina Brown's Estate: Report (From Us Weekly. 25 April 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s ‘Global Irreversible Brain Damage’ Condition Explained (From The Wrap. 22 April 2015, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Bobby Brown Releases a Statement About Bobbi Kristina's Future (From Popsugar. 21 April 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
John Russell (I)
- Arresting Development: Top Ten Sheriffs in the Movies (From SoundOnSight. 19 February 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)
- #TanSuit, Mars and John Boehner's Face: Twitter Reacts to the State of the Union Address (From PEOPLE.com. 21 January 2015, 4:45 AM, PST)
- Three 1930s Capra Classics Tonight: TCM's Jean Arthur Mini-Festival (From Alt Film Guide. 5 January 2015, 8:11 PM, PST)