Nicolas Cage sorgt mit seiner nicht immer optimalen Rollenwahl des Öfteren für Gesprächsstoff. Nun sprach er über einige abgelehnte Rollen aus seiner Vergangenheit.
"You know, we don't really speak so much anymore. We used to be very close. Not that there's anything wrong. We just fell out of conversation -- who knows why? [Earlier in our careers] we talked at length about trying to do a movie together. In fact, he wanted me to be in 'Dumb and Dumber' with him. And then I wanted to do a much smaller movie instead called 'Leaving Las Vegas.'"
Cage und Carrey waren einst gut befreundet, doch der Kontakt brach nach und nach ab. Dafür gab es zwar nie einen wirklichen Grund, doch man lebte sich quasi auseinander. Carrey wollte Cage »
Similar News ItemsNicolas Cage
- Nicolas Cage to star in horror-thriller Mom and Dad (From Flickeringmyth. 14 February 2016, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Berlinale ’16: The Patriarch review (From The Hollywood News. 13 February 2016, 10:20 PM, PST)
- Berlin: Lee Tamahori and ‘Mahana’ Cast Talk Westerns, Maori Tradition, Gender Equality (From Variety - Film News. 13 February 2016, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Beautiful Girls 20 Years Later: Where Is the Cast Now? (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Trumbo review – when Hollywood saw red (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 February 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 2015 Was an Outstanding Year for Co-Productions and Foreign Films Shooting in Poland (From Sydney's Buzz. 4 February 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
Jeff Daniels (I)
- Watch: Final Trailer For 'The Divergent Series: Allegiant' Tears Down The Walls (From The Playlist. 14 February 2016, 12:10 PM, PST)
- New posters for The Divergent Series: Allegiant (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2016, 12:40 PM, PST)
- The Divergent Series: Ascendant loses its director (From Flickeringmyth. 10 February 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)