Yay, love! If you’re not in it... well, that’s too bad for you! I realize Valentine’s Day isn’t really a movie marathon type of holiday, compounded by the fact that it’s not usually celebrated in groups, but let’s pretend that doesn’t matter and enjoy this article for what it is - an excuse for me to get some writing done!
Did I say that out loud?
On with the show!
8:00 Am - Romeo and Juliet (1968) 138 min
This is the definitive version, not that music video by Baz Luhrmann. It’s got more of the original text, young Michael York, it’s actually shot in Italy and let’s not forget boobs. That’ll wake up your loved one.
10:15 Am - Snow Falling on Cedars 127 min
Golly, do I hate Ethan Hawke. I really hate how he winds up in excellent movies, »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman (Blue Chrome Version) Cosbaby (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- XLrator Media Acquires North American Rights to Horror Thriller The Windmill; Being Released This October via Its MacAbre Label (From Icons of Fright. 28 July 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer For Matt Damon’s Monster Flick The Great Wall (From TheMovieBit. 28 July 2016, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- The Beast is Real in M. Night Shyamalan’s Split (From Filmonic. 28 July 2016, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- Deepika Padukone Is Ready for Action in New xXx 3 Preview (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2016, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Split: first trailer for M Night Shyamalan’s latest (From Den of Geek. 27 July 2016, 10:12 PM, PDT)
- Is Avatar 2 Keeping Stephen Lang from Playing Cable in Deadpool 2? (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2016, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Book to film adaptations by British authors (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sing Street’ Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Clip: John Carney Talks Casting Two Young Leads (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)