Best known in the West for his superb performance in Ang Lee’s Oscar-winning film, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Chow Yun-fat has since gone on to star in a number of both American and Asian films, including Curse of the Golden Flower, Bulletproof Monk, and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.
One of his most recent films, Let the Bullets Fly, was released in China back in December 2010, and took 730m. yuan ($111m.) at the Chinese box office, becoming the highest-grossing domestic film in China. It’s now getting a limited release out in the States, and we’ve got the first Us trailer and poster to share with you, courtesy of Apple.
“In this pitch-black action-comedy, the legendary bandit “Pocky” Zhang violently crosses paths with the con man Tang, who desperately offers up an intriguing proposition: Zhang will become the governor of Goose Town, where he can »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJackie Chan (I)
- Theater Chains Are Accelerating The Death Of Movie Industry -- The Lrm Weekend (From LRM Online. 18 August 2017, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Video Movie Review: The Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature (2017): Also Generic By Nature (From Film-Book. 18 August 2017, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- The Hitman’S Bodyguard – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 August 2017, 11:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Manhunt’ Trailer: John Woo Returns to the Cop Thriller, But Without Chow Yun-Fat (From Slash Film. 17 August 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- John Woo’s Thriller ‘Manhunt’ To Premiere At Venice Film Festival (From AsianMoviePulse. 8 August 2017, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Beyond ‘Baby Driver’: 4 Action Genres Every Diehard Fan Must Know (From Indiewire. 7 July 2017, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- China Abuzz Over Local Talent Invited to Join Academy (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2017, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Barry Jenkins and Jordan Peele Among the 774 Invited to Join the Academy As It Pushes for Inclusion (From Indiewire. 28 June 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Barry Jenkins and Jordan Peele Among the 774 Invited to Join the Academy As It Pushes for Inclusion (From Thompson on Hollywood. 28 June 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)