The story centers on Amy Adams' character, an entrepreneur who scours the globe looking for pieces of artwork, and becomes romantically involved with several different men, one of whom is a famous artist. Maven Pictures' Trudie Styler and Celine Rattray are producing, although no screenwriter or director is attached yet. Here's what the producers had to say below in a joint statement.
""We couldn't be happier to be working with the brilliant Amy Adams on this adaptation of Steve Martin's smart novel. This project continues on Maven's mission of making films that highlight strong female characters and talent."
Similar News ItemsAmy Adams (III)
- New Justice League promo art unveiled, early box office projections point to $150 million domestic opening (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 1:26 AM, PDT)
- Superman joins the Justice League on new promo banner (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2017, 3:49 AM, PDT)
- Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor reportedly absent from Justice League test screening (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2017, 6:41 AM, PDT)
Steve Martin (I)
- Martin Scorsese's teaching a MasterClass (From The AV Club. 22 September 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese is Teaching an Online Filmmaking Course, and You Can Sign Up Now — Watch (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Steve Martin Talks About His New Album and How He Tells Stories in Song (From PasteMagazine. 20 September 2017, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Craig Explains How He Joined the Los Angeles Riots Drama ‘Kings’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 September 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Is Fighting Sexism In Film and TV By Becoming a Producer (From Indiewire. 16 August 2017, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Outfest unveils 2017 award winners (From ScreenDaily. 17 July 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)