Alex Fletcher: It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics.
Sophie Fisher: "Just lyrics"?
Alex Fletcher: Lyrics are important. They're just not as important as melody.
Sophie Fisher: I really don't think you get it.
Alex Fletcher: Oh. You look angry. Click your pen.
Sophie Fisher: A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex.
Alex Fletcher: I so get that.
Sophie Fisher: But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical.
Devem reconhecer este diálogo de “Music and Lyrics”, escrito e realizado por Marc Lawrence. O filme é medíocre, o diálogo não faz jus ao conteúdo, mas a ideia que lá está obriga a parar para pensar. Quando ouvimos música, seja no carro ou no local de trabalho, »
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 9/16/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 September 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- 8 Current TV Shows That Don’t Treat Audiences Like Idiots (From Obsessed with Film. 15 September 2014, 4:39 AM, PDT)
- No Good Deed Review (From We Got This Covered. 14 September 2014, 9:40 PM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- ‘The Flash’ Adds Original Series Co-Star; Grant Gustin Talks ‘Surreal’ Casting (From Screen Rant. 15 September 2014, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Gerald McRaney Joins D.J. Caruso-Helmed ‘The Disappointments Room’ (From Deadline New York. 15 September 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Amanda Pays Reprises Original ‘The Flash’ Role in CW's Reboot (From The Wrap. 15 September 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
Music and Lyrics (2007)
- Watch: Hugh Grant Swaps Hollywood for Hallowed Halls ‘The Rewrite’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for The Rewrite Comedy, with Hugh Grant and Marisa Tomei (From Worst Previews. 29 August 2014, 2:46 AM, PDT)
- The Rewrite Trailer Proves Irony Is Alive And Well (From We Got This Covered. 28 August 2014, 3:13 PM, PDT)