Alex Fletcher: It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics.
Sophie Fisher: "Just lyrics"?
Alex Fletcher: Lyrics are important. They're just not as important as melody.
Sophie Fisher: I really don't think you get it.
Alex Fletcher: Oh. You look angry. Click your pen.
Sophie Fisher: A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex.
Alex Fletcher: I so get that.
Sophie Fisher: But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical.
Devem reconhecer este diálogo de “Music and Lyrics”, escrito e realizado por Marc Lawrence. O filme é medíocre, o diálogo não faz jus ao conteúdo, mas a ideia que lá está obriga a parar para pensar. Quando ouvimos música, seja no carro ou no local de trabalho, »
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 August 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Wer Now Howling on VOD (From Dread Central. 19 August 2014, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Screamfest Announces First Wave of Films! See No Evil 2, Suburban Gothic, Julia, More! (From Dread Central. 18 August 2014, 5:54 PM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- TVLine Items: Another Arrow Foe, Svu Castings, Homeland Trailer and More (From TVLine.com. 19 August 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- "The Flash" Chills With 'Captain Cold' (From SneakPeek. 19 August 2014, 5:09 AM, PDT)
- Grant Gustin suits up in new countdown image for The Flash (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2014, 2:02 AM, PDT)
Music and Lyrics (2007)
- The Winners of the Creative Arts Emmys Are Here (From Moviefone. 18 August 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- And the winners of the 2014 Creative Arts Emmys are… (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Orange Is the New Black Is Already an Emmy Winner! (From BuzzSugar. 17 August 2014, 11:46 AM, PDT)