Alex Fletcher: It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics.
Sophie Fisher: "Just lyrics"?
Alex Fletcher: Lyrics are important. They're just not as important as melody.
Sophie Fisher: I really don't think you get it.
Alex Fletcher: Oh. You look angry. Click your pen.
Sophie Fisher: A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex.
Alex Fletcher: I so get that.
Sophie Fisher: But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical.
Devem reconhecer este diálogo de “Music and Lyrics”, escrito e realizado por Marc Lawrence. O filme é medíocre, o diálogo não faz jus ao conteúdo, mas a ideia que lá está obriga a parar para pensar. Quando ouvimos música, seja no carro ou no local de trabalho, »
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/22/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 April 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: All the Latest Renewal and Cancellation News (From BuzzSugar. 22 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Ion Television To Launch Primetime Syndie Run of ‘Rookie Blue’ In Fall of 2014 (From Variety - TV News. 22 April 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- Jeremy Davies & Robert Knepper Join History’s ‘Texas Rising’ (From Deadline TV. 22 April 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- 12 Brilliant Ways TV Characters Were Brought Back From The Dead (From Obsessed with Film. 19 April 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Music and Lyrics (2007)
- Clint Eastwood Shows Off His Musical Chops in First ‘Jersey Boys’ Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 April 2014, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Will Replace David Letterman as Host of 'Late Show' (From MovieWeb. 10 April 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 6 April 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)