Alex Fletcher: It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics.
Sophie Fisher: "Just lyrics"?
Alex Fletcher: Lyrics are important. They're just not as important as melody.
Sophie Fisher: I really don't think you get it.
Alex Fletcher: Oh. You look angry. Click your pen.
Sophie Fisher: A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex.
Alex Fletcher: I so get that.
Sophie Fisher: But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical.
Devem reconhecer este diálogo de “Music and Lyrics”, escrito e realizado por Marc Lawrence. O filme é medíocre, o diálogo não faz jus ao conteúdo, mas a ideia que lá está obriga a parar para pensar. Quando ouvimos música, seja no carro ou no local de trabalho, »
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 10/25/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 October 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Paul Greengrass Directing Berlin Wall Drama ‘The Tunnels’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 24 October 2014, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- 10 Most Ruthless Serial Killers In Video Games (From Obsessed with Film. 24 October 2014, 8:27 AM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- The Flash "Going Rogue" Promo Turns Up The Heat With 'Captain Cold' (From ComicBookMovie. 25 October 2014, 8:25 PM, PDT)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Point Pleasant (2005) (From SoundOnSight. 25 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Captain Cold' Gets An Icy Reception In Promo For The Flash Season 1, Episode 4; "Going Rogue" (From ComicBookMovie. 24 October 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Music and Lyrics (2007)
- Top 10 Musicals That Should Be Made Into Movies (From Rope Of Silicon. 20 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- The Rewrite Review (From TheMovieBit. 9 October 2014, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Grant on George Clooney versus Daily Mail: 'He's on our side' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 October 2014, 4:06 AM, PDT)