Alex Fletcher: It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics.
Sophie Fisher: "Just lyrics"?
Alex Fletcher: Lyrics are important. They're just not as important as melody.
Sophie Fisher: I really don't think you get it.
Alex Fletcher: Oh. You look angry. Click your pen.
Sophie Fisher: A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex.
Alex Fletcher: I so get that.
Sophie Fisher: But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical.
Devem reconhecer este diálogo de “Music and Lyrics”, escrito e realizado por Marc Lawrence. O filme é medíocre, o diálogo não faz jus ao conteúdo, mas a ideia que lá está obriga a parar para pensar. Quando ouvimos música, seja no carro ou no local de trabalho, »
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/21/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 November 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Arrow Holds Steady While Modern Family Surges (From Collider.com. 20 November 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Mysteries of Laura, Arrow, Survivor, Nashville, Red Band Society (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 November 2014, 12:43 PM, PST)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- The Flash 1.4 Blog: Going Rogue Review [Contains Spoilers] (From The Hollywood News. 19 November 2014, 1:51 AM, PST)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - The Flash, The Missing (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 November 2014, 4:27 AM, PST)
- ‘Ebola Zombies’ Rise At Afm; Sarah Palin, Hitler On The Same Ticket – Too Soon? (From Deadline New York. 14 November 2014, 4:23 PM, PST)
Music and Lyrics (2007)
- Film Review: ‘The Rewrite’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 November 2014, 4:27 PM, PST)
- Image falls for The Rewrite (From ScreenDaily. 13 November 2014, 2:38 PM, PST)
- Hugh Grant-Marisa Tomei Comedy ‘Rewrite’ Bought by Image for U.S. (From Variety - Film News. 13 November 2014, 2:19 PM, PST)