Alex Fletcher: It doesn't have to be perfect. Just spit it out. They're just lyrics.
Sophie Fisher: "Just lyrics"?
Alex Fletcher: Lyrics are important. They're just not as important as melody.
Sophie Fisher: I really don't think you get it.
Alex Fletcher: Oh. You look angry. Click your pen.
Sophie Fisher: A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex.
Alex Fletcher: I so get that.
Sophie Fisher: But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical.
Devem reconhecer este diálogo de “Music and Lyrics”, escrito e realizado por Marc Lawrence. O filme é medíocre, o diálogo não faz jus ao conteúdo, mas a ideia que lá está obriga a parar para pensar. Quando ouvimos música, seja no carro ou no local de trabalho, »
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/18/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2015, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Pilot Buzz: What’s Heating Up as Networks Receive Early Cuts (From Variety - TV News. 17 April 2015, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Justice League: Gods & Monsters Trailer Features a Vampire Batman (From Collider.com. 16 April 2015, 5:38 PM, PDT)
"Prison Break" (2005)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sarah Wayne Callies (From Obsessed with Film. 17 April 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Peyton List Talks 'The Flash' (From Access Hollywood. 24 March 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Captain Cold and Heatwave featured on new promotional image for The Flash (From Flickeringmyth. 19 March 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
Music and Lyrics (2007)
- Miguel Is in Talks for a Very Hugh Grant–y Romantic Musical Drama (From Vulture. 6 April 2015, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Contest: Win 'The Rewrite' Poster & Blu-Ray Signed By Hugh Grant, Chris Elliott & Director Marc Lawrence (From The Playlist. 30 March 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Andy Samberg Will Host 2015 'Emmy Awards' (From MovieWeb. 12 March 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)