"I haven't found a dress yet, should I worry?" asked Best Actress nominee Michelle Williams at the 84th Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon in Beverly Hills yesterday. "How many days away is it? I'm not alone in finding the dress, so that's good."
The Oscars are actually 19 days away. Plenty of time for all of the ladies to find a dress and Michelle isn't feeling the pressure....yet.
"No, strangely, nobody else seems worried about it, so then I haven't been worried about it, but maybe I should be worried about it!"
Wearing a Victoria, Victoria Beckham Sleeveless ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMichelle Williams (I)
- Paying Up to $1,200 for a Pre-Oscars Facial? Naomi Watts, Emma Stone and More Stars Think It's Worth It (From E! Online. 28 February 2014, 7:14 PM, PST)
- Top 10 Directors Who Made it Big at Sundance (From HeyUGuys. 28 February 2014, 4:45 AM, PST)
- 20 of the best Oscars dresses ever, from Audrey Hepburn to Angelina Jolie (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 February 2014, 9:22 AM, PST)
- Beckham, Rowling team up for campaign for children (From RealBollywood. 5 March 2014, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Clothes on Film a ‘Digital Game Changer’ according to Vogue (From Clothes on Film. 3 March 2014, 7:36 AM, PST)
- Beckhams buy 36 m pounds Versace palace (From RealBollywood. 3 March 2014, 12:12 AM, PST)
The 83rd Annual Academy Awards (2011) (TV)
- ‘Kon-Tiki’, the Norwegian film nominated for Best Foreign Feature at the Oscars, releases a new trailer (From SoundOnSight. 22 February 2013, 6:56 PM, PST)
- Oscar 2012: Angelina Jolie, Rooney Mara, Natalie Portman, Cameron Diaz Photos (From Film-Book. 27 February 2012, 7:28 AM, PST)
- ShockYa's Top 10 Oscar Moments (From ShockYa. 25 February 2012, 11:20 PM, PST)