This week on Archer, we were treated to a self-admitted throwback to one of the strongest season one episodes, "Skytanic."
Here, though, rather than hopping on the most ridiculous mode of transportation to stop a fake terrorist threat, the Isis gang kept on the ground, escorting a captured Canadian terrorist back across the border.
Don't worry, it was still loaded with obscure references to a once glamourous form of passenger travel. Just take the episode's name, "The Limited."
But unlike our fantastic voyage to the sky and one recurring joke about helium, this week featured a much more balanced set of humor, thanks to the more developed cast of season three characters, with a healthy dose of extra and racist jingoist Canadian jokes throw in.
So, thank you, Cheryl and the Tunt family for bringing the rest of the Isis squad aboard your trains. 'm sorry you didn't break the record to Ottawa, »
- email@example.com (Eric Hochberger)
Similar News ItemsPaul Newman (I)
- 8 great comic book movies with no superheroes in sight (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Wamg Talks To Jeff Goldblum: The Grand Budapest Hotel (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 March 2014, 5:46 AM, PST)
- 12th Annual Tsr Movie Awards – Final Results – 2013 Films (From Scorecard Review. 2 March 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
Patricia Neal (I)
- Looking back at big screen Roald Dahl adaptations (From Den of Geek. 1 March 2014, 12:56 AM, PST)
- Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley publicist Julian Myers dies, aged 95 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 December 2013, 5:08 AM, PST)
- Dead at 91: Oscar-Nominated Parker Steals the Show in Early Abortion-Related Drama (From Alt Film Guide. 10 December 2013, 12:10 AM, PST)