In a blog post for Modelinia.com, Porizkova called Heidi Montag a “cheap plastic pool float”.
And her harsh words continued for Madonna and Hudson as well.
“Madonna no longer looks like Madonna: what started as a sexy, well-shaped, and somewhat hairy Italian girl has ended as a cool Nordic blonde . . . she is starting to sort of melt away into the stew of the famous women. »
Similar News ItemsKate Hudson (I)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Mike Epps Lands the Role of Richard Pryor in Lee Daniels-Directed Biopic (From SoundOnSight. 28 August 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele's Life Is Full of Famous Friendships (From Popsugar. 28 August 2014, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Stars Who Openly Regret Their Plastic Surgeries (From VH1.com. 27 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Montag Slips Into Bikini -- See Her Five Years After Plastic Surgery Overhaul! (From TooFab. 19 August 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- 10 Times Spencer Pratt Was Actually The Sweetest Person Ever (From VH1.com. 14 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit Issue: Dive into the 2014 website (From EW.com - PopWatch. 17 February 2014, 8:05 PM, PST)
- "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit 50th Anniversary (From SneakPeek. 17 January 2014, 4:35 PM, PST)
- “True Blood”: Blood Rain (From The Backlot. 5 August 2013, 7:43 AM, PDT)