In a blog post for Modelinia.com, Porizkova called Heidi Montag a “cheap plastic pool float”.
And her harsh words continued for Madonna and Hudson as well.
“Madonna no longer looks like Madonna: what started as a sexy, well-shaped, and somewhat hairy Italian girl has ended as a cool Nordic blonde . . . she is starting to sort of melt away into the stew of the famous women. »
Similar News ItemsKate Hudson (I)
- Review: 'Everly' Allows Salma Hayek to Finally Wield Her Own Weapons (From Indiewire. 26 February 2015, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Matt Bellamy -- Blurs Lines with Kate Hudson Look-Alike (From TMZ. 25 February 2015, 11:03 AM, PST)
- The Hot Oscars Parties You May Have Missed (From Popsugar. 25 February 2015, 3:40 AM, PST)
- 'Broke Ass Game Show' Is the Funniest Show You're Not Watching (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2015, 5:05 PM, PST)
- Heidi Montag Tearfully Calls Out Lauren Conrad For "Ruining Her Life" (From Popsugar. 25 February 2015, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Heidi Montag Forgives Lauren Conrad for 'Trying to Ruin My Life' (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 February 2015, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Watch: Stephen Colbert Immortalized With Star-Studded Finale (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 8:48 AM, PST)
- 10 Things You Learn Traveling Eastern Europe (From Obsessed with Film. 24 September 2014, 12:53 AM, PDT)
- "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit 50th Anniversary (From SneakPeek. 17 January 2014, 4:35 PM, PST)