Photo: MTV News
With awards season is in full swing — Oscar nominations were announced on Tuesday, the Screen Actors Guild Awards are set for Sunday — the stars have been stepping up their fashion game in hopes of taking home one of the most important honors: Best Dressed.
But a lot of work goes into making that coveted list. MTV News asked some of the biggest actresses in the business for advice on what not to do on a red carpet.
"Don't wear something that's uncomfortable," said "Descendents" star Shailene Woodley when asked about how to leave a lasting impression. "Wear something that's super comfortable."
Hudgens had some unusual advice for what not to do on the red carpet. "A cartwheel ... in a dress, »
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- On The Road Available Online and New Stewart/Hedlund Featurette (From Alt Film Guide. 22 May 2013, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Fatima Ptacek Interview: The 'Dora The Explorer' Audition She Didn't Know She Had (From Filmology. 22 May 2013, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance Remake is Moving Forward (From Worst Previews. 22 May 2013, 3:31 AM, PDT)
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at Charleston Auditions (Photos) (From The Wrap. 22 May 2013, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- 'X Factor' judges first look: Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio join Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell for Season 3 (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 May 2013, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Good News For Vampire Weekend (From Huffington Post. 22 May 2013, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Second Opinion - Mud (2012) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2013, 11:27 PM, PDT)
- Keanu Reeves Movies Man of Tai Chi and Passengers Go to the Weinstein Company (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2013, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon Spotted in First Still from the Devils Knot (From Horror Asylum. 22 May 2013)