It's been a rough year for Demi Moore. Her highly publicized split with husband Ashton Kutcher following his cheating scandal led to a dramatic weight loss that received plenty of media press. After many months of the public focusing on her impending divorce, it seemed as though things were looking up for the 49-year-old actress when she signed on to the upcoming film "Lovelace," which stars Amanda Seyfried and Peter Saarsgard. But after being hospitalized on Monday for exhaustion and since being checked into rehab, it turns out that she won't be a part of the movie after all.
Moore's representative confirmed to People that she will no longer be playing female rights activist Gloria Steinem in the upcoming movie. This was the only upcoming movie on Moore's slate. So what does this mean for her film career?
It's unclear just how big a part the Steinem role is in "Lovelace. »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Outrage Watch: Nicki Minaj's New York Times interview goes horribly awry (From Hitfix. 7 October 2015, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Calls Out Miley (From Access Hollywood. 7 October 2015, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Berates NY Times Reporter for ‘Stupid Questions’ and Shuts Down Interview (From The Wrap. 7 October 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Steve Jobs | Review (From ioncinema. 7 October 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Review: Michael Fassbender Bolsters an Incomplete Portrait (From The Wrap. 7 October 2015, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Woz on Film: Ranking the Actors Who’ve Played Steve Wozniak — All Quite Differently (From Vulture. 7 October 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Have Joined the Ranks of Exes Who Seem Better After Breakup (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- The best films of Ridley Scott’s career (From Hollywoodnews.com. 2 October 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- 23 Hollywood Ladies and Their Hot Younger Guys (From Popsugar. 1 October 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)