It's been a rough year for Demi Moore. Her highly publicized split with husband Ashton Kutcher following his cheating scandal led to a dramatic weight loss that received plenty of media press. After many months of the public focusing on her impending divorce, it seemed as though things were looking up for the 49-year-old actress when she signed on to the upcoming film "Lovelace," which stars Amanda Seyfried and Peter Saarsgard. But after being hospitalized on Monday for exhaustion and since being checked into rehab, it turns out that she won't be a part of the movie after all.
Moore's representative confirmed to People that she will no longer be playing female rights activist Gloria Steinem in the upcoming movie. This was the only upcoming movie on Moore's slate. So what does this mean for her film career?
It's unclear just how big a part the Steinem role is in "Lovelace. »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Hits the Farm for a Fun Family Weekend with Her Parents and Siblings (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2017, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Has Fun-Filled Family Weekend on Farm -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 February 2017, 1:57 PM, PST)
- The Voice Season 12: Get Ready for Great Singers – and the Lovebirds! (From TVovermind.com. 18 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Danny Masterson Opens Up About Wife Bijou Phillips’ Kidney Disease, Is ‘Optimistic’ She’ll Get a Transplant (From ET Canada. 16 February 2017, 6:48 PM, PST)
- Danny Masterson Opens Up About Wife Bijou Phillips' Kidney Disease, Is 'Optimistic' She'll Get a Transplant (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 February 2017, 5:31 PM, PST)
- Ashton Kutcher Testifies At U.S. Senate About Human Trafficking [Video] (From Uinterview. 16 February 2017, 9:21 AM, PST)
- Patrick Swayze’s Widow Wants to Share Her Husband’s ‘Incredible Life’ with Auction of Some of His Most Prized Memorabilia (From PEOPLE.com. 15 February 2017, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Ashton Kutcher Blows a Kiss to John McCain After Senator Says He's 'Better Looking in the Movies': Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 February 2017, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Celeb Couples Who Called Off Their Engagements (From E! Online. 15 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)