It's been a rough year for Demi Moore. Her highly publicized split with husband Ashton Kutcher following his cheating scandal led to a dramatic weight loss that received plenty of media press. After many months of the public focusing on her impending divorce, it seemed as though things were looking up for the 49-year-old actress when she signed on to the upcoming film "Lovelace," which stars Amanda Seyfried and Peter Saarsgard. But after being hospitalized on Monday for exhaustion and since being checked into rehab, it turns out that she won't be a part of the movie after all.
Moore's representative confirmed to People that she will no longer be playing female rights activist Gloria Steinem in the upcoming movie. This was the only upcoming movie on Moore's slate. So what does this mean for her film career?
It's unclear just how big a part the Steinem role is in "Lovelace. »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Posts Throwback Photo of Her Makeout With "Slut" Katy Perry—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 1 October 2014, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus have no Problems between them (From iCelebz. 30 September 2014, 10:24 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus.s Crazy Bubble Bath Selfie (From iCelebz. 30 September 2014, 10:21 PM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Welcome Baby Girl (From Vulture. 1 October 2014, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Gives Birth to Baby Girl With Ashton Kutcher (From E! Online. 1 October 2014, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Gives Birth! (Report) (From Access Hollywood. 1 October 2014, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Welcome Baby Girl (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 October 2014, 7:38 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Welcome Baby Girl (From VH1.com. 1 October 2014, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘Gone Girl': Rosamund Pike on the Role of a Lifetime (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)