No, I'm not counting the amazing "Heart of Archness" miniseries. As hilarious as Pirate King Archer may have been, this season began tonight.
Here, we meet up with Archer at a bar, hilariously failing to pick up two chicks. Well, only one on camera. The hot one was in the powder room. That's when we met Reynolds, playing himself, and stealing every scene he's in.
Luckily, Archer got all his Reynolds movie references out of the way within the first few seconds of meeting his hero. And for those of us that never took the time to see the first two-thirds of the soon-to-be McClusky trilogy, we were treated the most hilarious self-referential news possible: there never were any airboats in Gator. »
- email@example.com (Eric Hochberger)
Similar News ItemsBurt Reynolds (I)
- Burt Reynolds & Hal Needham Documentary ‘The Bandit’ Gets Premiere Date On Cmt (From Deadline TV. 30 June 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Strips Down for a Bathtub Soak: "Relax Everyone...I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties" (From E! Online. 30 June 2016, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- Newly Single Ariel Winter Shares Naked Bathtub Photo: 'Relax Everyone I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 June 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Game of Thrones, Orphan Black Added to Panel Lineup (From TVLine.com. 28 June 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’ Trailer: Jon Hamm and Gal Gadot Have A Killer Secret (From Indiewire. 22 June 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Archer renewed for seasons 8, 9 and 10 (From Den of Geek. 22 June 2016, 1:22 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Emmy Contenders: Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series (From Variety - TV News. 7 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Streaming: J Edgar Drinking Games & Elizabeth's Golden Foreshadowing (From FilmExperience. 2 June 2016, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- HBO’s Lgbt History: The End (From FilmExperience. 11 May 2016, 8:01 AM, PDT)