Need to ask a favor, folks. Here’s the deal: Months ago my wife and I and our friend John, whom you will meet later, decided to utilize our precious vacation time to rent a car and drive from our native Kentucky to Colorado. The goal was just to see what happened along the way. We departed on a Friday night with no reservations and a minimum of must-see destinations (the Badlands were imperative; the rest could be bypassed according to our whims at that time, at that moment).
I had no idea what was in store for me. Waking up in a national park to find an accusatory mountain goat looking in your filthy SUV’s window is one thing. Finding an ancient video store willing to sell hundreds of VHS tapes for $1.99 each is utterly another.
I present to you, dear, dear readers ... The Video Vendor.
We were in Newcastle, »
- Chris Haberman
Similar News ItemsFriday the 13th (1980)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Dinnertime Turns Deadly in Exclusive Clip from Episode 305 (From DailyDead. 27 September 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- 'Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer,' the '80s anti-slasher, has gotten a new lease on life (From Hitfix. 27 September 2016, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- 'Tales of Poe' coming to DVD and Digital HD (From MoreHorror. 26 September 2016, 7:20 PM, PDT)
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- 18 Unnecessary Movie Reboots (From MovieWeb. 25 September 2016, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Competition: Win ‘The Windmill Massacre’ on DVD (From Blogomatic3000. 23 September 2016, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Watch: ‘Blade Runner’ Documentary Discusses Trials And Tribulations Of Making The Tech-Noir Classic (From Indiewire. 21 September 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
Blood Feast (1963)
- Blu-ray Review: Blood Diner (From DailyDead. 27 September 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Herschell Gordon Lewis, Cult Horror Film Director, Dead At 87 (From CinemaRetro. 27 September 2016, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Rip Herschell Gordon Lewis - forever the Godfather of gore (From Den of Geek. 26 September 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)