by Seth Metoyer, MoreHorror.com
Our Hollywood Correspondent Dawna Lee Heising had a chance to sit down with Ti West (Writer/Director The House of The Devil), Sara Paxton (Shark Night / The Last House on The Left) and Pat Healy (Magnolia) to discuss the topic of Ghosts in reference to the upcoming feature film The Innkeepers.
See what they had to say in the video interview under the official press release and make sure to check out The Innkeepers on VOD now and in theaters February 3, 2012.
So, do you believe in Ghosts?
From the Official Release
Magnet Releasing Has Us Theatrical and VOD Rights to The Innkeepers, which Stars Sara Paxton, Pat Healy and Kelly McGillis. Segment produced by Seth Metoyer, Shannon Hilson, Matt Chassin and Dawna Lee Heising.
The Wagner/Cuban Company’s Magnet Releasing, genre arm of Magnolia Pictures, »
Similar News ItemsSara Paxton
- 11 Things You Probably Never Knew About Disney Classic Lizzie McGuire (From BuzzSugar. 21 June 2017, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- 15 Good Dark Comedies to Watch on Netflix in April 2017 (From FilmSchoolRejects. 31 March 2017, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- Murder in the First: Cancelled by TNT; No Season Four (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 October 2016, 1:08 PM, PDT)
Magnolia Pictures [us]
- First Trailer for Ensemble Drama 'Person to Person' with Michael Cera (From FirstShowing.net. 22 June 2017, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- ‘Person to Person’ Trailer: Michael Cera Stars In A Summer Indie That Evokes the Best of Woody Allen (From Indiewire. 22 June 2017, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer For ‘Person To Person’ Starring Michael Cera & Abbi Jacobson (From The Playlist. 22 June 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- M.F.A. Acquired for Us Distribution by Dark Sky Films & Mpi Media Group (From DailyDead. 8 June 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- The 20 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century, From ’28 Days Later’ to ‘Get Out’ (From Indiewire. 12 May 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Mpi Media Group and Dark Sky Films Acquire Distribution Rights to Bitch (From DailyDead. 9 May 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)