International superstar Brad Pitt recently confessed to W Magazine that he's "not much of a crier at films, but I'll tear up every now and then."
Pitt, who was photographed eating crackers in a luxurious bed, told the magazine that "Life as a House" had him grabbing for the Kleenex while he was stuck in a hotel room with a stomach bug.
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Recommended New Books on Filmmaking: ‘Dunkirk,’ Stan Brakhage, ‘Valerian,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 18 October 2017, 5:43 AM, PDT)
- Beauty vs Beast: Political Animals (From FilmExperience. 16 October 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- We Tried It: The Rumble Boxing Workout Kendall Jenner, David Beckham and Selena Gomez Love (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher Movies Ranked from Worst to Best (From Indiewire. 17 October 2017, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’: Looking Back on the Slasher Classic 20 Years Later (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 October 2017, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence to Receive Sherry Lansing Award at Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment Breakfast (From Look to the Stars. 16 October 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Video: Aaron Sorkin’s Molly’s Game – 2017 Tiff Presentation (From ioncinema. 10 October 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Wendi Deng-Produced Documentary Set for Theatrical Release in China (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 15 September 2017, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- Molly’s Game Review (From We Got This Covered. 11 September 2017, 4:37 PM, PDT)