The "Project Runway All Stars" season is upon us (premieres Thurs., Jan. 5, 9 p.m. Est on Lifetime), and while I'm so excited to see Mondo, Rami, Sweet P, Austin, Kenley and the gang try to make it work again, I can't help but think about what other reality competition shows are due for an all-star season of their own.
"Top Chef" has done it; "The Amazing Race" got its shot; "Survivor" and "Big Brother" routinely bring back winners and fan favorites; and Tyra Banks just had her favorite smizing runners-up back for more "America's Next Top Model."
So what other shows are deserving of the all-star treatment? Here are five I'd like to see ...
1. "The Real Housewives"
"Housewives" fans love to debate which city has the most drama, but nothing could ever top what would happen if Bravo plucked the biggest divas of the bunch, from all the show's many editions, »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea Flaunt Backsides on "Booty" Single (From TooFab. 26 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Emmys poll: Who should host in 2015? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 26 August 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Keith Urban Celebrates Duet with Miranda Lambert - without Miranda Lambert (From PEOPLE.com. 26 August 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Chris Harrison blogs 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5 (From EW.com - PopWatch. 26 August 2014, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- General Hospital Hunk Antonio Sabato Jr. Set to Compete on Dancing With the Stars! (From E! Online. 26 August 2014, 6:53 PM, PDT)
- CBS' The McCarthys Drafts Rick Fox (From TVLine.com. 26 August 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
Adam Lambert (II)
- Kris Allen's Music Once Made His Baby Cry (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 August 2014, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Are Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence Over?! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 July 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Hump Day With Adam Lambert: Northern Light (From The Backlot. 16 July 2014, 8:56 AM, PDT)