There's really nothing funny about waiting for medical news. That was the first mistake in this week's Modern Family. "Lifetime Supply" - a title as random as the storyline it came from - brought us a depressed and neurotic Phil as he waited for results from his doctor.
This episode was far more about competition than it was about the lifetime supply of razors that Phil won from a game show he was on in the 1990s. Although props to the costume department for digging up that wig.
What a random bit to throw into the episode, it didn't even tie into anything else. In an effort to not be completely negative, I'll express my appreciation for Phil's neutrality in the whole East Coast/West Coast rap war.
Mitchell and Cam started the year off right by celebrating Mitchell's environmental law award. Then, of course, they got petty and competitive, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Leigh Raines)
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- The 10 best films of 2013, joint third – Behind the Candelabra (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 December 2013, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Wme, Silver Lake Reach Deal for Img (From The Wrap. 18 December 2013, 6:54 AM, PST)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: How to Watch 'Riddick' and 'Don Jon' Before Disc at Home (From Movies.com. 18 December 2013)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Espn, NFL Network Hit Fall Highs in Big Week for Football (From Variety - TV News. 18 December 2013, 6:42 AM, PST)
- USA Greenlights Reality Family Comedy (From Deadline TV. 18 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- USA Network Orders Reality Series Centered on Wealthy Atlanta Family (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
Benjamin Bratt (I)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 5 Blu-ray Combo Packs of ‘Despicable Me 2’ with Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig (From HollywoodChicago.com. 17 December 2013, 8:04 PM, PST)
- Despicable Me 2 Sells a Record $80 Million on Blu-ray, DVD and VOD (From MovieWeb. 17 December 2013, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Briefs: “The Advocate”‘s Person Of The Year, Dylan Sprouse Leaves Disney Behind, And Will The U.S. Version Of “Sirens” Be De-Gayed? (From The Backlot. 16 December 2013, 2:59 PM, PST)