Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- From Gene and Debbie to Ryan and Emma: The Movie Musicals That Influenced ‘La La Land’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 2:12 PM, PST)
- Sara Bareilles to Deliver ‘In Memoriam’ Performance at Oscars (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Billie Lourd Pays Tribute to Mother Carrie Fisher With Heart-Wrenching Flashback Photo (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 February 2017, 8:50 AM, PST)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- Oscars 2017: Sara Bareilles to Perform During 'In Memoriam' -- Why It Will Be the Saddest Ever (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 February 2017, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Witness Ryan Gosling's Piano Skills in This Behind-the-Scenes La La Land Clip (From BuzzSugar. 22 February 2017, 10:40 AM, PST)
- 25 Days Until Oscar... (From FilmExperience. 1 February 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)