Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- Kate McKinnon & ‘SNL’ Go Old-School Hollywood In Gender Inequality Lampoon (From Deadline TV. 2 October 2016, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Nyff 2016: 7 New Documentaries To See at The Festival (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Interview With King Baggot III – Grandson of the Silent Film Star From St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 September 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- "This wig weighs a ton" (From FilmExperience. 15 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Pushing 100! Kirk Douglas Honored Ahead of Milestone Birthday by Michael Douglas, George Clooney at Hollywood Gala (From PEOPLE.com. 2 October 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- When Loki and Doctor Strange interview each other, we all win (From Hitfix. 28 September 2016, 2:29 PM, PDT)