Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- Before You Watch Behind the Candelabra: A Liberace Primer (From Vulture. 24 May 2013, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Behind the Candelabra | Review (From ioncinema. 22 May 2013, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas Dazzles As Liberace (From Huffington Post. 22 May 2013, 9:10 AM, PDT)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- The Great Gatsby – review (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 May 2013, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Set Visit: Battle of the Year with Josh Holloway (From MovieWeb. 13 May 2013, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- The Commitments to be turned into West End musical (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 April 2013, 1:40 AM, PDT)