Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- Interview With King Baggot III – Grandson of the Silent Film Star From St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 September 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Fisher's advice column is everything we didn't know we needed - She Said/She Said (From Hitfix. 12 September 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Fisher And Debbie Reynolds Illuminate Touching And Hilarious ‘Bright Lights’ [Telluride Review] (From The Playlist. 4 September 2016, 5:30 PM, PDT)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- Derek Hough Came Back to Dancing With the Stars Because It's "Home" (From E! Online. 7 September 2016, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Derek Hough Is Officially Returning to Dancing with the Stars! (From PEOPLE.com. 29 August 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- The Gang’s All Here (From Trailers from Hell. 29 July 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)