Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- I Remember Debbie (From Sydney's Buzz. 17 January 2017, 12:50 AM, PST)
- Watch Felicity Jones and Tina Fey's Epic 'Saturday Night Live' Tribute to Carrie Fisher (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 January 2017, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Billie Lourd Escapes to Cabo With Taylor Lautner After the Deaths of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds (From Popsugar. 15 January 2017, 12:25 PM, PST)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- Another Film Podcast Episode 1: Singin' In The Rain/ La La Land (From Cinelinx. 16 January 2017, 11:13 AM, PST)
- "Singin' In The Rain" Returns To U.S. Theaters January 15, 18 (From CinemaRetro. 11 January 2017, 5:44 AM, PST)
- Carrie Fisher's Death Certificate Lists Cause of Death But Questions Still Remain (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 January 2017, 8:07 PM, PST)