Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- What’S The Matter With Helen? Blu-ray Release Date & Cover Art (From DailyDead. 7 December 2016, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2017 Documentary Shortlist Analysis: Netflix Edges Out HBO, and Other Snubs and Surprises (From Thompson on Hollywood. 6 December 2016, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2017 Documentary Shortlist Analysis: Netflix Edges Out HBO, and Other Snubs and Surprises (From Indiewire. 6 December 2016, 2:34 PM, PST)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- The Asphalt Jungle (From Trailers from Hell. 29 November 2016, 2:06 PM, PST)
- It’s Always Fair Weather (From Trailers from Hell. 7 November 2016, 3:21 PM, PST)
- "This wig weighs a ton" (From FilmExperience. 15 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)