Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- Take Two: 'Babe' is still bah-ram-beautiful 20 years later (From Hitfix. 8 April 2015, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Academy Museum Lands Moon Shuttle from '2001: A Space Odyssey' (Auction Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 29 March 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Movie Poster of the Week: “You’ll Never Get Rich” and The Art of the Dance Movie Poster (From MUBI. 21 March 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- Making magic by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 8 April 2015, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- 13 Reasons Why Elizabeth Taylor Is Still the Queen of Hollywood (From Moviefone. 27 February 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Neil Patrick Harris Opens 2015 Oscars with Anna Kendrick, Oprah Jokes and Stormtroopers! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2015, 5:50 PM, PST)