Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- Director/ writer/ actor Gary Marshall dies at age 81 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 July 2016, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Who Should Receive Honorary Oscars Next? (From FilmExperience. 19 July 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Looking For Albert Brooks In The Netflix World (From Trailers from Hell. 10 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- How Jodie Mack's "Curses" Was Made (From MUBI. 28 June 2016, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- Judy by the Numbers: "Be A Clown" (From FilmExperience. 22 June 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Dance in the Frame by Amber Wilkinson - 2016-05-25 08:00:12 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 25 May 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)