Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- Willem Dafoe -- Who Wants My Super Bowl Dress? (From TMZ. 6 June 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Hump Day Link Night (From FilmExperience. 1 June 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Billie Lourd's Famous Grandmother Debbie Reynolds Loves Scream Queens: 'She Thinks It's Hilarious' (From PEOPLE.com. 17 May 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- Judy by the Numbers: "Be A Clown" (From FilmExperience. 22 June 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Dance in the Frame by Amber Wilkinson - 2016-05-25 08:00:12 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 25 May 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Fisher Says Debbie Reynolds Triumphed Through Health Issues in Bright Lights: This 'Could Be Her Last' Big Project (From PEOPLE.com. 17 May 2016, 4:50 PM, PDT)