Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has signed on as the new spokesperson for skincare line Stem Cell Therapy, which she credits with helping her stay "younger looking" at 79.
In new TV ads, the Singin' in the Rain star states she has never endorsed a skincare product before but felt compelled to tell others about the "amazing" cream she uses to keep wrinkles at bay.
She boasts, "My skin will never reveal my true age... I've never found a skincare product this good and, believe me, I've tried the best... This was the best thing I ever did for my skin."
Similar News ItemsDebbie Reynolds (I)
- Carrie Fisher mocks Debbie Reynolds as she presents 2015 SAG award (From National Ledger. 26 January 2015, 8:32 AM, PST)
- And the winners are… 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards® (From Hollywoodnews.com. 26 January 2015, 8:23 AM, PST)
- "Birdman" Flies High at SAG Awards, Eddie Redmayne Surprises (From Manny the Movie Guy. 26 January 2015, 7:37 AM, PST)
Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- SAG Awards: Debbie Reynolds honoured for lifetime achievement (From Cineplex. 26 January 2015, 7:12 AM, PST)
- Debbie Reynolds Honored with SAG Life Achievement Award (From PEOPLE.com. 25 January 2015, 6:15 PM, PST)
- News Nuggets: Carrie Fisher to present SAG life achievement award to her mother Debbie Reynolds (From Gold Derby. 6 January 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)