Watchmen is DC’s highest-selling comic collection. Ever. So, while DC are neither confirming nor denying the swirling rumours of the four miniseries being explored by different writer and artist teams under a single editor, it would not be a surprise that the powers-that-be are considering digger deeper into this potential goldmine.
There seems to be a lot of other articles out there pre-emptively lambasting comic fans for not liking the idea of expanding the Watchmen universe. Which is fair enough. Sort of. After all, there will definitely be ire, no doubt fuelled by Alan Moore himself as he is inevitably asked about it by interviewers when he’s trying to talk about work he didn’t write several decades ago.
I fully respect and understand Moore’s reasons for not wanting anything to do with DC or these properties anymore but, on the other hand, as a huge fan of Watchmen, »
- John Hunter
Similar News ItemsX-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- 2014 Black Friday Deals: 'Hobbit' & 'Lord of the Rings' Blu-ray, Video Game & Book Deals (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
- 2014 Black Friday Deals! Blu-ray Players, TVs, Soundbars, Blu-rays for $3.99 (From Rope Of Silicon. 24 November 2014, 6:48 AM, PST)
- Ryan Reynolds Is Ready for Fatherhood: "I'm Good With Diapers, Diarrhea and All That Kind of Stuff" (From E! Online. 24 November 2014, 4:50 AM, PST)
- Why I Think Man of Steel Is Great (From ComicBookMovie. 22 November 2014, 5:20 PM, PST)
- Cosplay: Krystle Starr As Indiana Jones, Psylocke & The Comedian (Watchmen) (From ComicBookMovie. 22 November 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Matthew Vaughn Talks More About Why He Didn't Helm X-men: Days Of Future Past (From ComicBookMovie. 20 November 2014, 4:56 AM, PST)
Alan Moore (III)
- FX Developing From Hell - Jack the Ripper TV Series (From GeekTyrant. 22 November 2014, 12:11 PM, PST)
- Jack The Ripper Themed ‘From Hell’ Is Being Developed Into A TV Series (From The Hollywood News. 19 November 2014, 2:24 AM, PST)
- Jack the Ripper to Slay on TV in Adaptation of From Hell (From QuietEarth. 18 November 2014, 4:17 PM, PST)