Watchmen is DC’s highest-selling comic collection. Ever. So, while DC are neither confirming nor denying the swirling rumours of the four miniseries being explored by different writer and artist teams under a single editor, it would not be a surprise that the powers-that-be are considering digger deeper into this potential goldmine.
There seems to be a lot of other articles out there pre-emptively lambasting comic fans for not liking the idea of expanding the Watchmen universe. Which is fair enough. Sort of. After all, there will definitely be ire, no doubt fuelled by Alan Moore himself as he is inevitably asked about it by interviewers when he’s trying to talk about work he didn’t write several decades ago.
I fully respect and understand Moore’s reasons for not wanting anything to do with DC or these properties anymore but, on the other hand, as a huge fan of Watchmen, »
- John Hunter
Similar News ItemsX-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- Deadpool 2 Will Begin Shooting Later Than Expected (From MovieWeb. 25 February 2017, 11:12 AM, PST)
- Patrick Stewart says Logan will be his last outing as Professor X (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2017, 4:00 AM, PST)
- X-Men Spin-Off Gambit Won't Begin Production Until 2018 (From MovieWeb. 24 February 2017, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Can We Give The DC Extended Universe A Little Credit? (From LRM Online. 24 February 2017, 2:56 PM, PST)
- Update: Watch ‘The Last Supper’ prologue for Alien: Covenant, new image released (From Flickeringmyth. 23 February 2017, 12:06 PM, PST)
- Alien: Covenant image introduces the crew, new sneak peek coming Wednesday (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 6:20 AM, PST)
Alan Moore (III)
- Sorry, Batfleck: Lego Batman is the only Dark Knight that matters now (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 February 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 8 Theories About How Watchmen Fits Into The DC Rebirth Universe (From We Got This Covered. 2 February 2017, 5:09 PM, PST)
- Machinima Bands With ComicBookGirl19 On ‘Greater Creators’ Series For Go90 (From Tubefilter News. 31 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)