Watchmen is DC’s highest-selling comic collection. Ever. So, while DC are neither confirming nor denying the swirling rumours of the four miniseries being explored by different writer and artist teams under a single editor, it would not be a surprise that the powers-that-be are considering digger deeper into this potential goldmine.
There seems to be a lot of other articles out there pre-emptively lambasting comic fans for not liking the idea of expanding the Watchmen universe. Which is fair enough. Sort of. After all, there will definitely be ire, no doubt fuelled by Alan Moore himself as he is inevitably asked about it by interviewers when he’s trying to talk about work he didn’t write several decades ago.
I fully respect and understand Moore’s reasons for not wanting anything to do with DC or these properties anymore but, on the other hand, as a huge fan of Watchmen, »
- John Hunter
Similar News ItemsX-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- Where Does Wolverine 3 Fit Into the X-Men Timeline? (From MovieWeb. 21 October 2016, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- 10 Things You Might Have Missed In The Logan Trailer (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2016, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Logan: breaking down the first trailer (From Den of Geek. 20 October 2016, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Carla Gugino & Bruce Greenwood Are Selected to Play in Flanagan’s ‘Gerald’S Game’ Film Adaptation (From Destroy the Brain. 18 October 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood to Star in Mike Flanagan’s Gerald’S Game For Netflix (From LatinoReview. 17 October 2016, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Announces the Start of Filming on Movie Adaptation of Stephen King’s Gerald’S Game (From DailyDead. 17 October 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
Alan Moore (III)
- 'Walking Dead': Everything You Need to Know About Season 7 Villain Negan (From Rolling Stone. 17 October 2016, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Ed Catto: Talking About – And With – DC In The 80s (From Comicmix. 17 October 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The evolution of the Batman suit on screen from 1943 to 2017 (From Flickeringmyth. 19 September 2016, 6:08 AM, PDT)