Watchmen is DC’s highest-selling comic collection. Ever. So, while DC are neither confirming nor denying the swirling rumours of the four miniseries being explored by different writer and artist teams under a single editor, it would not be a surprise that the powers-that-be are considering digger deeper into this potential goldmine.
There seems to be a lot of other articles out there pre-emptively lambasting comic fans for not liking the idea of expanding the Watchmen universe. Which is fair enough. Sort of. After all, there will definitely be ire, no doubt fuelled by Alan Moore himself as he is inevitably asked about it by interviewers when he’s trying to talk about work he didn’t write several decades ago.
I fully respect and understand Moore’s reasons for not wanting anything to do with DC or these properties anymore but, on the other hand, as a huge fan of Watchmen, »
- John Hunter
Similar News ItemsX-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- Bryan Singer Teases ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ (From LatinoReview. 26 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Are Sony Hackers Preparing Leak Of Studio’s 2015 Slate? Chappie, Pixels, 20 Others At Risk (From We Got This Covered. 19 December 2014, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Letters: Iain M Banks, Star Trek, Shield and TV shows (From Den of Geek. 18 December 2014, 7:26 AM, PST)
- New Look At Gore Verbinski's Unproduced Bioshock Movie (From ComicBookMovie. 28 December 2014, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service gets 15 certificate film classification (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 December 2014, 6:51 AM, PST)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service violence cut to get 15 rating instead of 18 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 December 2014, 6:51 AM, PST)
Alan Moore (III)
- Captain America, Spider-man 2 & Watchmen Concept Art By Adam Brockbank (From ComicBookMovie. 26 December 2014, 8:41 PM, PST)
- 10 Reasons Why Constantine Must Not Get Cancelled (From Obsessed with Film. 23 December 2014, 1:04 AM, PST)
- 14 comics from 2014 that should be movies (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 December 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)