Taylor's Quick Bite, "I truly enjoy the feeling of shopping at the market and cooking for my kids."
Taylor's All-Star Technique:
"The best tip I learned: When making a sauce for your pasta, put 1/2 a cup of the cooking water in the sauce. The starch from the pasta will thicken and flavor it in one step."
Was Rachael or Guy more competitive?
"Don't let Guy's fun rock 'n' roll side or his sweet grin fool you. He's a competitive animal!"
Taylor before the show, "I cooked a random mixture of things that everyone lovingly called goulash, even though it wasn't."
And now, "I can make veal marsala ... from scratch!" »
Similar News ItemsFood Network [us]
- Comedians on Food Network? Scripps Seeks Laughs to Court Younger Crowd (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2016, 12:26 PM, PST)
- Deirdre O’Hearn to Replace Bob Tuschman as Food Network Svp (From Variety - TV News. 21 January 2016, 7:52 AM, PST)
- Weekly Ratings: World Series Lifts Fox to Rare Victory (From Variety - TV News. 4 November 2015, 5:06 AM, PST)
- Inside the Ups and Downs of David Hasselhoff’s Life and Career (From PEOPLE.com. 27 May 2017, 4:07 AM, PDT)
- Sony, Paramount appoint UK MDs (From ScreenDaily. 6 April 2017, 12:51 AM, PDT)
- Teyana Taylor Sizzles in Baywatch-Style Swimsuit Alongside Ashley Graham (From PEOPLE.com. 2 March 2017, 6:40 AM, PST)
- Guy’s Family Road Trip: Is It Worth the Watch? (From TVovermind.com. 18 August 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Guy Fieri (‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’) on 5th straight Emmy nomination: ‘Of course I want to win!’ [Exclusive Video] (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- I Hart Food: New Show on Food Network You Should Try (From TVovermind.com. 16 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)