It's been a long time since there’s been anything new from Philip Cook, an industrious low budget filmmaker whose films Invader and Despiser are overlooked gems deserving to be rediscovered. He’s finally back behind the camera with a new web series called Malice that puts a very different spin on the idea of Alice going down the rabbit hole.
Malice concerns the Turner family’s supernatural adventures in their late grandma’s home. It’s up to teens Alice and Abbey to solve mysteries and survive dangers emanating from the old home. And when people start disappearing, Alice--the sixteen year-old with an active imagination--must go down the “rabbit hole” and confront a shocking revelation.
Similar News ItemsTerrence Malick
- New to Streaming: ’13th,’ ‘Knight of Cups,’ ‘Cosmos,’ ‘Timecrimes,’ ‘Under the Shadow,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 21 October 2016, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- The Film Stage Show Interview – Composer Hanan Townshend Talks Voyage of Time (From The Film Stage. 20 October 2016, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Everything That Has Happened Since Angelina Jolie Filed For Divorce From Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 20 October 2016, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Review: Wnuf Halloween Special (From DailyDead. 3 March 2014, 8:36 AM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 10 February 2013, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Clowns director has a bloody Bounty; exclusive pics (From Fangoria. 20 August 2009, 1:27 PM, PDT)