Based on Kate Mosse’s international bestseller, Labyrinth is a four-hour event miniseries which will take a global audience on a richly compelling journey through the South of France of the present, and the dark and tortured landscape of the Crusades and Cathar massacres of medieval times. Two spirited and charismatic heroines must somehow work together across the centuries in order to save a four thousand year-old secret from falling into the wrong hands.
Jessica Brown Findlay stars as Alaïs Pelletier. Jessica (represented by Troika) made her film debut in the coming-of-age drama Albatross. She also played Rachel in Misfits, and was recently seen as Abi in Black Mirror:15 Million Merits on Channel 4. She also appears in Downton Abbey as the politically engaged youngest daughter, Lady Sybil Crawley.
Jessica began her career as a dancer, training with the National Youth Ballet and was asked at the age of »
- email@example.com (ScreenTerrier)
Similar News ItemsRidley Scott
- Michael Fassbender reveals name of the new alien in ‘Alien: Covenant’ (From The Hollywood News. 24 October 2016, 10:33 PM, PDT)
- ‘Alien: Covenant’s’ New Xenomorphs Have a New Name (From Slash Film. 24 October 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- New Alien: Covenant Xenomorph Name and Details Revealed (From MovieWeb. 24 October 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Personal Relationships Fray In New Trailer For Netflix’s ‘The Crown’ (From The Playlist. 20 October 2016, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- What You Need to Know About Netflix's The Crown Before It Premieres Next Month (From BuzzSugar. 18 October 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Legion’ Trailer: Dan Stevens Might Be the Most Powerful Mutant Ever (From Indiewire Television. 18 October 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Netflix 'too slow off the mark' in Bake Off bidding war (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 October 2016, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Ranking All 13 Episodes Of ‘Black Mirror’ So Far (From The Playlist. 24 October 2016, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Virginia McKenna’s Born Free review: a roaring old time in the land of the lions (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 October 2016, 11:20 PM, PDT)