The 'New Year's Eve' actress thinks strong feelings grow over time but she accepts you can tell if you like someone as soon as you meet.
"I don't believe in love at first sight. I think loves grows as you get to know the person. But definitely I believe in chemistry. You can be attracted to somebody and instantly feel something you've never felt before," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"I swear it's a pheromones thing. There is something about Josh that is so uniquely attractive and sexy to me. And he wasn't my usual type at all. I went. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsKatherine Heigl
- ‘Grey's Anatomy’ to Bring Back Isaiah Washington (From The Wrap. 6 March 2014, 3:45 PM, PST)
- Annie Ilonzeh Joins NBC Pilot ‘Coercion’; Cliff Chamberlain In ‘State Of Affairs’ (From Deadline TV. 5 March 2014, 7:23 PM, PST)
- The 2014 Annual Razzie Awards (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 3 March 2014, 11:25 AM, PST)
New Year's Eve (2011)
- 'Cosmos' review: Neil deGrasse Tyson brings brilliant science, questionable history to the world (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 March 2014, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrites - Kaley Cuoco of Big Bang Theory Wants a Baby with Ryan Sweeting (From National Ledger. 2 March 2014, 6:37 PM, PST)
- 5 Craziest Celeb Appearance Fees (From newser. 1 March 2014, 2:15 PM, PST)
Josh Kelley (I)
- Katherine Heigl's Daughter Naleigh, 5, Makes Red Carpet Debut at The Nut Job Premiere (From E! Online. 14 January 2014, 7:52 AM, PST)
- T.R. Knight Ties the Knot (From PEOPLE.com. 8 October 2013)
- Former 'Grey's Anatomy' Star T.R. Knight Weds (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 October 2013, 7:00 PM, PDT)